Age of History 3

On 6/4/2023 at 7:59 AM, wafflestein8 said:

Hello, my name is wafflestein8 and I present to you an Age of History 2 mod that I had been working on for the past few months,

AoH2 Red Flood.
thumbnail.png.b81f142dc6464b069d372e7fb3fc5433.png

So here is a basic explanation to what this mod is about: What if no nation emerged victorious in the Great War?

Well, the only way to find out would be to play this mod.

The new update is here!

Countries that currently have content:
Germany

France

Japan

Russian Empire (and Novorossiya)

Zheltorossiya

Kavkaz Society

Southeastern Union

Kazan Military District

Grand Duchy of Finland

Far Eastern General Governorate

Poland

United States

Download links:
Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-GeMeu8V2SCA5HDtgeGpV9BAZOfFsoWh/view?usp=drivesdk
PC: Unfortunately there is no PC version for this mod at the moment.

Important: Play on 0% AI Aggressiveness and 50% Gamespeed otherwise the events will not work as intended.

External links:
Official Discord Server
: https://discord.gg/KKm9w4v7Xe (permanent link)

Credits:
AoH2 TNO for several game codes.

(Do note that this mod is an AoH2 port of the Red Flood mod for HoI4.)

Have fun playing.

gang, there is a pc version, you just gotta do some complicated stuff :

link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F87qomkS8whQiSHaWmmTFMuh5V7jvY_S/view?usp=drive_link

You gotta go to the maps folder and open the age of civilizations text file, in there, replace "Earth" with "TeL", then open the game. You will load the game into the TeL map and then, you will switch to the template map that only has 2 provinces. Then, you will leave the game, reopen the text file and replace "TeL" With "Earth". then you reopen AoH2 and change your map from the template one to earth. Then you will be able to play

Just now, Guerrito said:

gang, there is a pc version, you just gotta do some complicated stuff :

link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F87qomkS8whQiSHaWmmTFMuh5V7jvY_S/view?usp=drive_link

You gotta go to the maps folder and open the age of civilizations text file, in there, replace "Earth" with "TeL", then open the game. You will load the game into the TeL map and then, you will switch to the template map that only has 2 provinces. Then, you will leave the game, reopen the text file and replace "TeL" With "Earth". then you reopen AoH2 and change your map from the template one to earth. Then you will be able to play

Approved by Le Moddeur

Edited by wafflestein8

To get Aspa, you need to send forces in Petrograd, have Albert-Seyn killed and then choose the monarchists to become supreme after the military take over. Soon there will be an event about the King's speech, choose the option that kills the King. In the next event, Aspa will take over.

I don't care if there is no pics for this mod, i tried it out and it looks pretty good. the GUI's style follows the actual style in the HOI4 mod, and has a few amount of ideologies, which is fine. Anyways, if i don't mind asking, there is this Red Flood mod called "Judgement Day", which is Red Flood but it's a Cold War, and it sets in the year 1952.

18 hours ago, MarooniaAOH2 said:

I don't care if there is no pics for this mod, i tried it out and it looks pretty good. the GUI's style follows the actual style in the HOI4 mod, and has a few amount of ideologies, which is fine. Anyways, if i don't mind asking, there is this Red Flood mod called "Judgement Day", which is Red Flood but it's a Cold War, and it sets in the year 1952.

In the discord server I did a poll about adding a JD scenario (but no events), the poll received very positive results, however it is not guaranteed that the scenario will be added in the next update. 😛

Edited by wafflestein8

18 hours ago, MarooniaAOH2 said:

Also, thank you for your feedback!

On 10/6/2023 at 1:04 PM, wafflestein8 said:

In the discord server I did a poll about adding a JD scenario (but no events), the poll received very positive results, however it is not guaranteed that the scenario will be added in the next update. 😛

Do you plan on making more events? If so, how many years of events will you add in?

22 minutes ago, MarooniaAOH2 said:

Do you plan on making more events? If so, how many years of events will you add in?

The next update is expansion on Asia and Europe, although it is not finally decided how many years of content will there be.

20 hours ago, wafflestein8 said:

The next update is expansion on Asia and Europe, although it is not finally decided how many years of content will there be.

Add 6 Years of Content