Age of History 3
Argentina Natzi

THE AGE OF DOMINATION - RISE OF AMERICA (AoC II VICTORIAN MOD) FIRST UPDATE!!!

How many events should I do?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AGE OF DOMINATION

-RISE OF AMERICA-

Hello my friends, this is a mod that I have been thinking about for a few months, it is about a "what if" located in the Victorian era, specifically in the year 1866, after the American civil war, in this mod a world is established in which various things diverge from our reality, for example, the British managed to invade the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata, the Confederates managed to emerge victorious, France seeks to specify the "natural borders", Germany began to unify thanks to the initiatives of the central states, Italy manages to unify, France helps to give the final blow to the Qing Dynasty, with the help of the Russian empire and the newborn Japanese empire, which was unified in a different way, Simón Bolívar managed to liberate America, among many other things.

-On how the mod has to be made and characteristics that it will have: 

I plan to make this mod alone, I have been working on my personal AoC II, I have it for quite some time and it has been modified, frankly I don't remember what mods it will have, but that is something for another time, for now we will focus on the characteristics.

The mod will have:

-New Music.

-New Civilizations.

-New Graphic Section.

-Special Color Palettes.

-Multiple events for these civilizations from 1866 to 1900:

Russian empire
Japanese Empire
United Kingdom
Second French Empire
Deutsches Reich
Osterreich
Sweetsealand Colony (United Provinces of the Río de la Plata)
Confederate States of America

United States of America (Union)
United States of New Grenada
United States of Peru
Brazilian Empire
Portugal
Spain
United States of Mexico
Kingdom of Italy
Ottoman Empire
Federation of China
Netherlands

-Possibly the nuclear mod of (Mega4oSS), I must speak personally with him to find out if he will allow me to use his mod and modify it a bit if possible), and others mods. 

-New governments.

-New disasters.

Among other ideas that I have in mind, work hard to make this mod come true, and I will give you images as soon as possible, without further ado, thank you very much for reading this mod, I would love to see the interest in this mod proposal, as much as I have. 😄

First update!
I have been working to create an interesting graphic section, although I still have to fix some things, it is possible that this is the final one, as soon as I start working with the leaders and events of minor nations, I assure you that soon I will bring more information, I will get to work 100% with this mod.

UI Realized by: special thanks for urdekreiz 

Backgrounds: special thanks for

5.thumb.png.29fa5281fa90fc90aa0256c60a63125d.png

3.thumb.png.7954a32baf81bab23abb48f8af84c325.png

↑(world map, I am looking at how to make new provinces, frankly I have never done it, my interest is to make the following, "Suez Canal", "Panama Canal" and the "Kiel Canal")↑

7.thumb.png.2f74bc65d13d7cbb839df5b011f215ce.png1.thumb.png.9515e342503f6c4a9bf7421adb701b7f.png

↑(new graphic section)↑

6.thumb.png.681cccc73b5349e82f69bfe7f2b24bd8.png

↑(new governments)↑

2.png.cb927542342ec8505c19945d86c0b016.png

↑(new wonders, wonders have special benefits!)↑

I am seriously working on events, I want each decision to have an impact, I will also seek to create a system for the colonization of Africa by events!

ATTENTION!

(I clarify that I have worked on only some aspects of the UI, for example, crowns, constructions, etc.) For this reason, any authoring problem please contact me and I will fix it immediately, I am not looking to benefit from any other people's work.

Without more to say, I thank you for reading, and I hope that the next updates of my work arrive very soon, I will be looking at the way to place a new construction as "infrastructure", this will seek that the investigation makes your country grow faster.

460569752_logoprovicional.png.f9bb27ad43c0ede0581abd153682f281.png

Edited by Argentina Natzi
Update

8 hours ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

nice, but i suggest to rename your mod, since Age of Imperialism already exists so you may be in little trouble

Hello, thanks for informing, frankly I did not know of its existence, I would ask you for a link to see it and thus be able to talk to the author about this situation, for now I will leave it as is.

1 hour ago, Argentina Natzi said:

Hello, thanks for informing, frankly I did not know of its existence, I would ask you for a link to see it and thus be able to talk to the author about this situation, for now I will leave it as is.

Here's the mod.

Honestly, just change the name of the mod to something else. Age of Imperialism is one of the most popular mods of this game, so it has a big fan base. You won't want to get in trouble with Italian (the mod's owner).

7 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Here's the mod.

Honestly, just change the name of the mod to something else. Age of Imperialism is one of the most popular mods of this game, so it has a big fan base. You won't want to get in trouble with Italian (the mod's owner).

HELLO, thank you very much for the link, I already solved the problem, honestly I don't want or want to have problems.

6 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Because in general, vanilla Agressiveness sucks, the best choice is to make any events as possible, adding to this an alt-his scenario, so to create immersion and storytelling and make you game addictive and more interesting.

something like that? "The truth is that this is only a little, literally many more countries and secondary events are missing"1787825_Sinttulo.png.f2a7f27c3aeba40bdbd95c7da730dce4.png

1 hour ago, Argentina Natzi said:

something like that? "The truth is that this is only a little, literally many more countries and secondary events are missing"1787825_Sinttulo.png.f2a7f27c3aeba40bdbd95c7da730dce4.png

Although I cannot see the content, this is really already a complete focus tree of a country, good job, just do more divergences.

On 7/27/2023 at 9:53 PM, Argentina Natzi said:

Update