Age of History 3
Behindee_

Provinces Of Poland

Provinces Of Poland

I'm from Poland so you can comment in Polish and English and I will try to replay on yours     comments.   

ezzz.thumb.png.87e583974370e1f96ba931b8677b34b4.png

About the mod

Mod is about the administrative units of Poland, and more precisely about their third level, i.e. communes.

The mod is still in progress and maybe will come out in end of January or February.

I need someone to help me with it so add me on Discord: Behinde_ and i will tell you everything what I want.

I guess mod will gonna be in Polish and English language AT LEAST.

The map gonna have around 2500 provinces so everyone gonna have a lot of fun playing!

Blank map of provinces below.

Poland_Gmina_map_Jan_2020.thumb.png.d135d172d258bd062871221d109a35c7.png

Edited by Behindee_
bad image

Lukas if you reading this,please when you start to work on Bosnia and Herzegovina can you add like that we (players) can do re-create Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina.Now,Bosnia have 2 entites,Republic of Srpska and Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.By re-creating Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina,we (players) can somehow anger the Serbs from the Republic of Srpska,which will lead to the disintegration of democratic Bosnia into the Republic of Srpska and the federation. Then the federation (players) would have the possibility of returning the old constitution from 1992,like old flag,antherm etc.If you had time,please search about war in Bosnia and Herzegovina,flag etc.You have full suport from AOH2 fan from Bosnia.

Edited by Angotik

Sorry guys but I decided to wait for AoH3 because I can make better scenario with events and other things because game will play day after day instead 7 days per click for example