Age of History 3
AmbientOrigin

Development level stuck at 1.0

Question

At the start of the game and after allocating a suitable percentage of the budged towards Investment, the development level of each province increases by a certain value each turn as long as it's below the technology level. All good until the development level of a province reaches 1.0, no matter how much the technology level increases, development level stays at 1.0 and I have to manually invest in the province to increase the development level. Any fixes? Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

Important Update

I managed to fix the issue, this was not a bug, but rather a hard set limit imposed by the game developer where automatic development investment stops at 1.0

If you are interested and wish to remove that limit as well, send me a message so I can walk you through the process and which lines of code need to change.