Age of History 3
Денис Живков

standard ideas about the age of history 3

2 minutes ago, Outlawexperience said:

Interesting, especially for 3, there should be other victory conditions instead of Conquering the whole world, like for example: as a communist civilization, make all Civilizations communist, puppet every civilization, etc...

Yes, I would like to be able to stay conservative while playing Age of History 3

7 minutes ago, IKayzerI said:

I really liked the first four ideas, i couldnt understand the last though. I agree with you, the game shouldnt be "Colour Painting"

the very beginning of the game (the very first scenario) will be about the settlement of mankind, where you can choose where the very first people were born.

Perhaps it will be done in mods🙂

11 minutes ago, Денис Живков said:

the very beginning of the game (the very first scenario) will be about the settlement of mankind, where you can choose where the very first people were born.

Hmm so kinda civilization series? Might be good, but never played civ6

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Денис Живков said:

In mods its no way to create this, because no possibillity to declare new mechanic (variables, new GUI). It's will be possible only by code editing, but it Łukasz generally hate, cause game should be buyed, not stoled. (hi to AOC2 mods)

But this idea. borning of human civilization it's very interesting. It will make game absolutly unique. This paradigma – starting in very beging. Similar to Civ like games, but emplemented in province like map with good mechanics: system of culture, religion. 

Sound really like game of dream, but I think, that in game realese we might get a Europa Universalis without trading and it very disapointing me 😭.  

Edited by Alexey Navalny

Posted (edited)

Pretty good ideas, the 3rd one would legitimately be a peace treaty demand that nobody though of but everyone would(or at least I hope) want. Just imagine a war breaking out because of slavery(which happened in our timeline).The 5th one is also underrated AF. However, I kinda disagree with the 2nd one. I feel that revolutions or events should give more modern ideas but I think that it should likewise give the ability to return to older stuff not really supported in modern day standards. What if,say, the people of Lazio would want to be ruled under a strict theocracy under the pope, in which religious tolerance would be thrown out of the window?

Edited by paul2kdj