Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Chexier
      Tired of playing the vanilla WW2 scenario which has no events or proper balancing? Well, thankfully you've got...

WW2-Enriched is a mod focused on the Second World War time period. It's currently very early in development, so expect bugs or missing events.

Currently the mod includes:
      A brand new color pallete New civs (colony vassals, reskinned Germany and Francoist Spain) More flags divisions Leaders for reskinned countries "Second World War" scenario Currently the scenario includes:
      Spanish Civil War Aftermath of the Second Italo-Ethiopian War Remilitarization of the Rhineland (incomplete) Fixed borders More relations Colony vassals to improve balancing Indian princely states Fixed colonies NEW UPDATE 2019/01/05!
      Added lots of events to make the game somewhat historically accurate until 1939 Modified Allies Fixed bugs Fixed flags for colony vassals Added more colony vassals NEW (minor) UPDATE 2019/01/07!
      Balanced some european colonies through events Balanced countries development Removed princely states NEW UPDATE 2019/02/17!
      Removed puppet SSRS Added more events Imported features from Present Day, such as the UI. Added a soundtrack (Credits to SABATON!) You can use this mod the way you please. Feedback would be appreciated.

Google Drive Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rmKhcV-JV5Wc0IB-BYKJIIcc90RGin0K
      ModDB Link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/ww2-enriched
      How to install: README.txt!
      Some photos from the scenario (may be outdated):

Events:

Preview:

• By Floxum
      The war in Ukrainian lands is open to you!
      There are three scenarios:
      1. Political Crisis (2014)
      2. War Of The Regions (2013)
      3. Chernobyl Disaster (1986) -  Now you can play for the Ukrainian SSR. Do not let the radiation spread!
      4. Prewar Time (1938)
      5. Ideological war
      All scenarios will change over time!

510 regions and 27 civilizations

New ideology - Europeanism

Flags:
      26 - democratic
      25 - communism
      14 - republic
      26 - fascism
      25 - europeanism

The map works in three languages:
      1. English
      2. Russian
      3. Ukrainian

Have a nice game!

Download https://googl.plus/4MT1 (Ukrmap (Ukrainian map) version beta 0.5.4)
    • By faqgriezz
      Hello, I'm creating a great mod for AOC2 called "faqgriezz's civilizations 2 mod". It'll add new features: 
      -Blue & White UI style (ready)
      -Brighter Water (ready)
      -New Ideologies (ready (will be updated))
      -New Scenarios (ready (will be updated))
      -New Civilizations (ready (will be updated))
      -New music mod (ready)
      -New fonts (ready)
      -New Portraits (in development)
      There is instalation tutorial of mod:
      1. Make a backup of your "Age Of Civilizations 2" folder in steam -> steamapps -> common if you'll want to uninstall mod
      2. Extract and paste downloaded "Age Of Civilizations 2" folder to steam -> steamapps -> common
      3. Enjoy the mod!
      PL
      1. Utwórz kopię folderu "Age Of Civilizations 2" w lokalizacji steam -> steamapps -> common na wypadek gdybyś chciał odinstalować moda
      2. Wypakuj i wklej zawartość pobranego folderu "Age Of Civilizations 2" do folderu steam -> steamapps -> common
      3. Ciesz się modem!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!SjZUma7I!LbxXykCe8tjUKBKW0jEc4ca0GhYJ8kSuMWVOgqDaTgM

• By Your leader kimmy the fat
      You can post Screen Shots of your mods must be ON topic or you will go to the labor camp
    • By ToNaTo
      I have bought legal copies of AoC2 from both steam and google play.
      I made some mod on pc but I wanted to play it on my phone.
      So I find that it can be played on phone by editing a p k.

However, there comes a problem. Can I share the mod in the forum?
      Download an a p k which is not from google play is equal to a illegal edition. 
      So it will be illegal if I share the mod on android editon?
  • Popular Now