Age of History 3

What happened to this game lukasz we need an update you cant just leave the community in the dark like this even if you just tell us you abandoned the game Lukasz please we really need an update i understand that you are a single developer and that making games is hard but i love this game it is one of my favourite games and i really want some kind of update Lukasz please the community needs to know what happened

19 hours ago, OrdinatorFromRedoranPlaza said:

What happened to this game lukasz we need an update you cant just leave the community in the dark like this even if you just tell us you abandoned the game Lukasz please we really need an update i understand that you are a single developer and that making games is hard but i love this game it is one of my favourite games and i really want some kind of update Lukasz please the community needs to know what happened

He told us that he decided to abandom the game which means no updates anymore.... well he might be creating AOC III

On 8/11/2019 at 7:42 PM, IlanFX said:

He told us that he decided to abandon the game which means no updates anymore.... well he might be creating AOC III

Why make a sequel if originally intended features have not yet been added AoC II yet? Many fixes and features could be added with including religions (which were meant to be in the game) and perhaps making the AI work better; we should bear in mind a lot of us were quite impatient for the game's release and if we had been more patient then these could've been done with. If he's making AoC III, he'd probably do it in secret to avoid what happened with AoC II. I understand what you mean and where Łukasz would be coming from if he were to do this but it doesn't seem right.

Edited by GamerCymreig

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History 3? Tell a friend!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games