Age of History 3

Hi friends, i am Lautaro, from Argentina, Misiones (my specific localisation no :v)

this is mine first topic, in this can have ban english, sorry >:v

i've maked a scenario whats names it ww3, the cor of the topic is the fascism, whats hungary, somalia, WEST germany(not comunist), greece (but in civil war, LATER), iraq, persian empire, thailand, angola, italy(however in end of war changes of alliance :v) democratic spain, great britain (UK is defeated by Britain and Scotland) japan empire, communist brazil, fascist mexico, and bolivia

in allies: Non fascists URSS, UNION (USA ar in civil war), Canada (civil war), china. North korea, south korea, india, pakistan, etc.

And the more powerful your country is the more likely it is to have Civil War

and I fixed borders, I made sure they are correct and there is no neutral province (please let me know if there is any neutral province)

I are making the evnts

😄 thanks for watching

Screenshot_20191211-014017.png

Screenshot_20191211-011116.png

Screenshot_20191211-150317.png

Screenshot_20191211-150313.png

Screenshot_20191211-215451.png

Edited by LAUELCOMMIE☭
I haved an idea, and i think whats is so cool share things, except if u are 1 groomer -_-

7 hours ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

Hi friends, i am Lautaro, from Argentina, Misiones (my specific localisation no :v)

this is mine first topic, in this can have ban english, sorry >:v

i've maked a scenario whats names it ww3, the cor of the topic is the fascism, whats hungary, somalia, WEST germany(not comunist), greece (but in civil war, LATER), iraq, persian empire, thailand, angola, italy(however in end of war changes of alliance :v) democratic spain, great britain (UK is defeated by Britain and Scotland) japan empire, communist brazil, fascist mexico, and bolivia

in allies: Non fascists URSS, UNION (USA ar in civil war), Canada (civil war), china. North korea, south korea, india, pakistan, etc.

And the more powerful your country is the more likely it is to have Civil War

and I fixed borders, I made sure they are correct and there is no neutral province (please let me know if there is any neutral province)

I are making the evnts

😄 thanks for watching

Screenshot_20191211-014017.png

Screenshot_20191211-011116.png

Screenshot_20191211-150317.png

Screenshot_20191211-150313.png

Screenshot_20191211-215451.png

Look goat 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hi, i i've maked more events and i are planificating whats the war ends in 2040 but for this you will to wait to 2020 when... i discover it, how to exctract the scenarios of the scenarios creator  ☹️

If, YOU want help me for make the scenario, you can say me how to extract the scenario in scenario creator :DScreenshot_20191214-163351.thumb.png.bb3ae96d57226faa1596108830090847.png

Screenshot_20191214-163311.png