Age of History 3

I Got this country using the  random civilization feature.   (Beginnings Phase) 1st action: Declared war on southn korea, toke roughly half a year in game  to win.  2nd action:  Declared war on taiwan, won in 3 months in game . Japan also declared war on me due to death of taiwan, they wouldnt accept peace so i used all of my army i had then to conquer the capital long enough till they make peace.

(Island Phase) 1st action: I declared war on Papa neu guinea, they wiped my 1st army out but i won after i sent the next army. ALOT (and i say alot) of islands declared war on me for annexing papa new guinea. I beat them all, and then Phillipines declared war on me. This is the hardest battle yet, it toke probably 2 years in game just to beat them.  i declared war on Malaysia and Singapore, because they were allies with a Enemy of mine called Sri Lanka. Malaysia toke also long, 1 year in game roughly. Sri lanka was then finished and then for some reason greece declared war on me but instantly made peace.

(Diplomatic Phase)

I was trying to make freinds with Vietnam, Japan and china. China was good, vietnam was ok and Japan was very good. Even tho i invaded them and they hated me, they joined my Alliance. This is where i left off:

image.thumb.png.413fe2b06cbbd4643a26a15d16282d79.pngimage.thumb.png.bf6a9b0d246ada79207b5518976dd3ab.png

Edited by AntiNoofOfficer
Forgot something