Age of History 3

Suzema

Age of Elder Scrolls

Hi! I've tried your mod (android device) and its amazing! 0.6 version its complete in my opinion: the music, scenarios, icons, it seems another game. You have done a fantastic job. I've found one single lack: android map continues to be black. Totally black. Only the wastelands seems another colour. Ive tried to compress images of Nirn_R and Nirn_L but nothing happens. I think you need to create another map for android device that are more little than pc version and with a less resolution, i think it resolves the problem. 

Update: I reduce the resolution at 50% and it shows the map but the provinces are wrong. So the problem is the high resolution of the map

Update 2: i've tried the mod in another android device and the bug continue to exist. I think the resolution of map is too big for android

Another suggestion, if you can add another "holy roman empire" system with the hold of Skyrim (idk if it is possible), with the King of Kings as Solitude (=emperor of HRE), or add soul cairn (it appears in Eso) or clockwork city. 

Good luck!

Edited by Gheovgos

On 5/12/2019 at 11:03 AM, Gheovgos said:

Hi! I've tried your mod (android device) and its amazing! 0.6 version its complete in my opinion: the music, scenarios, icons, it seems another game. You have done a fantastic job. I've found one single lack: android map continues to be black. Totally black. Only the wastelands seems another colour. Ive tried to compress images of Nirn_R and Nirn_L but nothing happens. I think you need to create another map for android device that are more little than pc version and with a less resolution, i think it resolves the problem. 

Update: I reduce the resolution at 50% and it shows the map but the provinces are wrong. So the problem is the high resolution of the map

Update 2: i've tried the mod in another android device and the bug continue to exist. I think the resolution of map is too big for android

Another suggestion, if you can add another "holy roman empire" system with the hold of Skyrim (idk if it is possible), with the King of Kings as Solitude (=emperor of HRE), or add soul cairn (it appears in Eso) or clockwork city. 

Good luck!

Map background is work fine at 8-core processors Android, like mine. 

I think about create a smaller map for other

About new HRE mech, I dunno how it make

On 5/16/2019 at 4:27 PM, Suzema said:

Ok

So, when i translation 100% can you add my language Official app? 

Now i complet 60% translation.

2 hours ago, Suzema said:

When I make a new update, I dunno when it is

Ok! When you make new update, please message to me. Thank!

Telegram: +855313339572

Age of Elder Scrolls ver.0.7 will come in end of July or earlyer!
What new will be added:

- New map - Vvardenfell (366 provinces is ready);
- Some events for 1E 1 and 1E 246 scenarios (only in russian, I dunno how to translate events, sorry);
- Little bit new leaders, wonders and formable civilizations;
- Fix of some bugs of 0.6 version (I'll try to fix a bug with the inability to change the type of government).

Безымянный.jpg

JsMPGiBm3vY.jpg

10 hours ago, Suzema said:

Age of Elder Scrolls ver.0.7 will come in end of July or earlyer!
What new will be added:

- New map - Vvardenfell (366 provinces is ready);
- Some events for 1E 1 and 1E 246 scenarios (only in russian, I dunno how to translate events, sorry);
- Little bit new leaders, wonders and formable civilizations;
- Fix of some bugs of 0.6 version (I'll try to fix a bug with the inability to change the type of government).

Безымянный.jpg

JsMPGiBm3vY.jpg

Nice! You could fix black screen on mobile?

On 1/5/2019 at 12:23 PM, Suzema said:

i need help every time i start the game it crashes when is loading up at 50%

12 minutes ago, GioJ said:

Hi, im Gheovgos (i use another account due to Lukasz banned me), about black screen on android i suggest you to compress background image of tamriel, or, if you could, make it little, reducing size of pixels

It will not help, I think trouble in the picture resolution (it too big for 4-core processors), and I can't change it, because provinces is maded on this resolution