Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

(𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀) World+ Full Version (5204/11.000 Provinces)

5 hours ago, metalman12 said:

i tired starting it with world+ but it just instantly crashed

I found a solution! you need to install Project Alpha 1.5 and World+, you need to do the same process that is in the video and its done! no more crashes 🙂

More provinces doesn't mean it'll be more fun.

It just means you'll spend longer upgrading areas you take over, which isn't fun.

33 minutes ago, Nuc said:

More provinces doesn't mean it'll be more fun.

It just means you'll spend longer upgrading areas you take over, which isn't fun.

Yeah aristorel(upside down)

it will make it more realistic,we arent adding just more provinces,we are adding more of everything

it will be more atmospheric,and for you people who doesnt know how to play strategy games,go play roblox

I'm loving the beta right now, but speaking as an android user, the UI is a bit to scrunched up and tiny and so then my fingers are always miss-clicking. Just a suggestion for the next update on this mod. Keep up the good work 😁👍