Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

(𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀) World+ Full Version (5204/11.000 Provinces)

can you make provinces that bulgaria got after the first balkan war? can you adjust the provinces so that it will be possible to make reichskommissairat ukraine, ostland, moskowein, and kaukauses? Also pls make some of the borders possible for the partition of poland according to the molotov-ribbentrop pact. Lastly, pls add more civilizations, specifically the walords and cliques during China's warlord era and stuff for the russian civil war, and maybe civilizations for alt histories like kaiserreich etc. I know I am asking for a lot, but aoc2 is a pretty plain game so I am really excited for this mod and the finished product.

Good! the province number maybe between Hearts o AoH2 and Darkest Hours.

well i wish there were some area that army can't go through like the alps,the pyrenees,the hymalayas,the andes. you can make this system when you work on connections.

Keep a nice work😃

2 hours ago, Dev said:

Playing in europe all the time came become boring sometime

do you have the android link from which you installed this mod? if so, I would be very grateful to you because when I want to install this mod, it installs another mod "king of dynasty" and world+ is my favorite mod ♥️♥️