Age of History Games
Jagd_JaegerDE

TNO: Last Days of Europe AOC2 (IN DEVELOPMENT)

5 hours ago, Owendetta said:

Ne zaman çıkar bide tam anlayamadım çeviriden dolayı bu seneryoda axis kazanmış bir şekildemi? 

Ben türkçe bilmiyorum. Evet. Eksen kazandı.

Türkçe çeviri yok. Ben Almanım.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=tr&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.moddb.com%2Fmods%2Fa-new-order-last-days-of-europe

Edited by Jagd_JaegerDE
EDIT

On 3/11/2019 at 4:38 AM, Jagd_JaegerDE said:

The New Order: Last Days of Europe for Age of Civilizations II

(In Development)

The Lore

The Second World War ended with the complete destruction of the enemies of Hitler's Germany and his fellow Axis nations. The world of 1962 is now a much different one then anyone could have imagined.

From the former lands of Russia where petty warlords battle for control of the torched steppes, to the once mighty Reich, where various factions threaten to tear the nation apart into civil war.

No matter what happens, the world is in perhaps its most turbulent phase, with the Reich and Japan on the brink of war, and the threat of nuclear destruction looming over all, will the world survive into the 70's?

-Definitely NOT from the moddb page

Roadmap for Mod till Alpha Release:

-Finish importing countries/flags

-Finishing country borders

-Import leaders for countries

-Create custom ideologies that match TNO(currently, it is Russian ideology mod)

Roadmap for Mod on Full Release

-Adding TNO Music

-Implementing events into mod

-Add realistic population and economy

-Edit AoC2 Map to put the gaping hole in mid Africa, and Atlantropa for the Mediterranean Sea.

-Edit AoC2 to fix borders.

Permissions and Credits:

To a gfx artist on the dev team who wishes not to be named, thank you for the province pictures and country flags.

Panzer for coming up with this brilliant idea, I do not take any credit for this mod, only to recreate in AoC2

Notes:

Suggestions are welcome, but there is no guarantee they will be put into the mod.

Screenshots will most likely differ from the final product

Screen1.PNG

Screen2.PNG

Screen3.PNG

Screen4.PNG

Screen5.PNG

Screen6.PNG

THats some of my suggestionsall reichscommisariats must be german vassals, there would be an indenpendent russian state in the west Siberia, iberian union wouldnt exist, or its leader is Franco.

14 hours ago, Bosco said:

add nuclear war in the full release please...

Perhaps, I'll see if the events will allow it for balance

13 hours ago, Far Estern Republic said:

THats some of my suggestionsall reichscommisariats must be german vassals, there would be an indenpendent russian state in the west Siberia, iberian union wouldnt exist, or its leader is Franco.

Except for the Ordenstaat Burgund, all reichcommisariats are going to be vassals. Siberia, the Urals, and Central Asia will be divided into warlord states, and a few states who claim to be the sucessor to Russia. The leader of the Iberian Union is Franco, Fascist Spain absorbed Portugal, along with territories in Africa such as Morocco.

On 3/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, Jagd_JaegerDE said:

Screen1.PNG

Screen2.PNG

Screen3.PNG

Screen4.PNG

Screen5.PNG

Screen6.PNG

Can you change the colours of the Reich and the Reichskomissariats please? i think they look too transparent,maybe a good ol' black can suit them well (this is only a suggestion,you may do as you see fit)
PS:good luck with the scenario,looks great!

16 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

Can you change the colours of the Reich and the Reichskomissariats please? i think they look too transparent,maybe a good ol' black can suit them well (this is only a suggestion,you may do as you see fit)
PS:good luck with the scenario,looks great!

I tried to do that, but as of yet I don't have a way to change the color of the font so that the country names are visible. Even now they are just barely, after I tweaked the settings a bit.

5 hours ago, Mr.consig said:

Bet this will be released before the actual mod lol

Haha, probably but im working off a version of the mod supplied to me from a week ago by a friend, things in the mod will probably be different from when it is released

34 minutes ago, Jagd_JaegerDE said:

I tried to do that, but as of yet I don't have a way to change the color of the font so that the country names are visible. Even now they are just barely, after I tweaked the settings a bit.

Thats a shame...good luck!

22 hours ago, ZIGA_AD said:

Still waiting...

Be patient, it's not released yet, it's going to take some time due to the extent of it's storyline and all the countries\borders that need to be added or readjusted . However, screenshots of progress for the Americas and the Russian warlord states should be ready by Sunday 😉.

20 hours ago, memososisi said:

Wow! When it's released , Can I review your mod on my YouTube channel? I will add your name on descriptions

Yes, of course!

Edited by Jagd_JaegerDE
EDIT

Progress No. 1:

1.Americas are done, hardly any border changes, but a few dictatorships have been established.

2.Most of the UK is puppeted except for Wales, Ireland declared independence into a Gaelic nation, and India declared independence as well.

3.The whole USSR broke up after the war into warlord states and countries, as seen by Uzbekistan, Tajikstan, and Kyrgyzstan.

Screen7.PNG

Screen8.PNG

Screen9.PNG

On 13.03.2019 at 03:32, Jagd_JaegerDE said:

Ben türkçe bilmiyorum. Evet. Eksen kazandı.

Türkçe çeviri yok. Ben Almanım.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=en&tl=tr&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.moddb.com%2Fmods%2Fa-new-order-last-days-of-europe

Wurde dieses Szenario geteilt? Wo kann ich hochladen, wenn er geteilt wird?

Darüber hinaus wurde der Link mit Fotos aus Eisen gefüllt.
Es tut mir leid, dass Sie beschäftigt sind. Inzwischen ist der Mod großartig.
Bende almanca bilmiyorum 😄

10 hours ago, Jagd_JaegerDE said:

Till a alpha released?About 60%. Still need to work on Asia, Russian warlord states. However ideologies are done, and leaders are going to be in the full release instead of alpha.

Great! Can't wait to Unite Russia with aviators!

15 hours ago, Jagd_JaegerDE said:

Till a alpha released?About 60%. Still need to work on Asia, Russian warlord states. However ideologies are done, and leaders are going to be in the full release instead of alpha.

Awesome. Sorry to ask this but could you make a version compatible with android users?