Age of Civilizations
Wersjon

How to create map (Step by step)

What actualy you started doing on 4:15? I can't get, it is important or not?

And yeah, game is crashed tbh. I did every little thing like on video. 

Edited by Cherpake

If anyone is intrested in helping Cherpake, problem is solved.

You can go home

go home, seriously, there is nothing more

go away! there is nothing more.

Łukasz can't count to IOS release

Joking he can't count to anything beyond bugs and 2

okay you wanted it...
20246350_1593166087391538_79622501436688

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pirsicola Tortellini
      so I was going to continue with a little project I was working on when this came up (in the picture) I thought it was just a problem with that map editor so I tried to open a different copy of it I had and the same thing happened. It started after I downloaded a 'better' map editor thing on here awhile back but I never thought that I wouldn't be able to open any of the map editor applications i have (the same one just different copied for different projects)  

• By Aryan
      I have seen plenty of people asking how to do this. The process isn't very neat and is easy to mess up so it is advisable to save before doing it.I will assume that you can use console commands. There are plenty of tutorials for that. Here it goes.
      Let's take Germany and France as our example. You're Germany and want to switch to France. Use console command addplayer to control France. As France offer Germany any province, say Calais. As Germany accept the offer and then release yourself as any nation in Calais(make sure that you have ticked the play as released vassal button and that you are only giving that one province. I have occasionally messed this up). Then as Calais offer a union to France(not the other way around if you wanna have the French tag, weird I know). Accept the union and voila you are in single player again. If you wish to change your flag back to normal the n just switch your ideology and then switch it back.(if you are a poor nation you can use the formable nations editor to do it in a relatively cheap way, though it is a bit more tedious. Go to Editor>Map editor>Whichever map you use>Formable nations. You can probably figure out the rest. If you can't just ask.)
      If this was too confusing then you can ask me what you don't understand. I can probably make a video tutorial if you want.(Due to timezones and the fact that I don't check everyday, you might have to wait a while for the reply).
      You can use this method to avoid border gore, make your vassals join your alliance to allow your allies and other vassals to pass through them, change their ideology(though there is a simpler way to do that),  make them form a certain nation when your allies just refuse to form a nation for whatever reason, add a little flavour to your game or simply to switch to a nation which you find interesting in any of your game (and probably a lot more).
    • By STROITEL
      I did everything as it was written in the tutorial, but the game refuses to load the map. I tried a bunch of seemingly obvious and effective solutions (I copied provincе files to folders 1 and 3 in the "scales" folder, also copied it to the "provinces", "update" and "updatePB" folders), but nothing helped. Hope, there is a solution of my problem. 
      DarkestHourWIP.rar
    • By Hetman2311
      I create a map for AOC 2 in which there will be a lot of provinces This background is from mod Addon+. I encourage you to download it

I'm sorry for my English because I am Polish
      Polish states:
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QttALuzb1p-JtwmE6Z73D3-RmffIORUu?usp=sharing
      Map Beta:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yLAF29pBqioSFjQhH_C829Nwm6ariQtR

if you want help in making scenario contact private and if you are a programmer, please contact me

• By Basilio Paleologo
      AOC II: Jeju
      made by me
      Download: 
      PC: AOC II Map Jeju.zip
      Mobile: Google Drive
      Movie (Timelapes)

Scenario:
      -Jeju Island
      -Jeju Island Plus
      -Jeju: Korea
      -Jeju: Joseon
      _Jeju: 2006
      -Cyprus World

2019.06.05 UPDATE
      -Fix Scenario
      -Add City Name
      -Fix Map Image(Add Province Line to a Map Image)

2020.01.30 Update
      Add scenario (Jeju 2006)
      -Add and fix a province
      -Fix map
      - Fix growth rate
      -Etc...