Age of History 3
Wersjon

How to create map (Step by step)

10 hours ago, Cherpake said:

20190114153811_1.thumb.jpg.8c1a0a44656f8f2d3be8d4f9df1d4929.jpg

Can you help me with this prov? (The red spot - this province). How can i fix this?

update province, chck if it isn't ocean(continent) or sea province //if you've updated prov, sometimes changing scales help 😛

Edited by Wersjon

2 hours ago, Radioactive8820 said:

At around the 1:30 mark I cannot open the map in properties on steam and I do not know how to and so I can't open the editor, does anyone else have this problem or know how to do this part 

There is weird bug with editor, that creates one extra enter on first province, try deleting it.
Proporties in steam doesn't open map ;vvv I've opened map previously and i was waiting for it to open ;P, I've wanted to don't waste time and open game files.

4 minutes ago, Wersjon said:

Game is crashing?

Yes, always

when I change the map, I have even seen that notepad don't hide bugs when I add the earthmap copy with new provinces

Pangea map don't load

5 minutes ago, Dulmassia said:

Yes, always

when I change the map, I have even seen that notepad don't hide bugs when I add the earthmap copy with new provinces

Pangea map don't load

Okay, have you added at least 2 provines to map?

I might be in a bit of a 'pickle' as of now...

For the background, is there any restrictions on how big the background image has to be because the background that I am trying to use is 4500x2631.

I also cannot get the map editor to work. I had it running yesterday and it ran without any problems but now it looks as if it tries to load (as seen with a blue cycling circle) and then it doesn't actually load.

I don't know if it is just me being stupid if if there is something wrong but any help would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, Hengist said:

For the background, is there any restrictions on how big the background image has to be because the background that I am trying to use is 4500x2631.

I also cannot get the map editor to work. I had it running yesterday and it ran without any problems but now it looks as if it tries to load (as seen with a blue cycling circle) and then it doesn't actually load.

I don't know if it is just me being stupid if if there is something wrong but any help would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, Dulmassia said:

Yes

And seriously, when I load the map it crashes

file for map Persepolis_world.rar

I have even this:

20190115095157_1.thumb.jpg.4452f2018f39f7a075eff89e410c6fd3.jpg

Sorry to say that: I'm tired, I'll check both cases tommorow 1-3AM of Polish time

12 hours ago, Hengist said:

There are no restrictions on how big can be the map.
If you have created province there might be "free space" bug:
rme01JT.png
if you have delete this line.

======================================================================================================================

16 hours ago, Dulmassia said:

Yes

And seriously, when I load the map it crashes

file for map : Persepolis_world.rar

I have even this:

20190115095157_1.thumb.jpg.4452f2018f39f7a075eff89e410c6fd3.jpg

I've found out that you are missing few files:
6mW56vm.png
xrUnJq9.png
After you add them, open ingame map editor to update provinces.
now it's working:

2F0247C2FE73D4D1AEFE7DB8F886567C216B8CB4

Edited by Wersjon

2 hours ago, ITurkishmapping said:

my map crashes on loading : (

Check that you have:
In config.json file, check that you have province numbers: ID+1
files:
in folder scenarios: testScenario; Age of civilization.
in folder province_names: file names that in code have same count of provinces like your map.
in folder data: regions

I like to do everything right, but after converting the map to bg.png does not start the application itself. What to do?

Безымянный.png

Edited by Revikli

4 hours ago, Wersjon said:

Check that you have:
In config.json file, check that you have province numbers: ID+1
files:
in folder scenarios: testScenario; Age of civilization.
in folder province_names: file names that in code have same count of provinces like your map.
in folder data: regions

like how same count of provinces? i have over 6000 province map(with map generator) i need to add names for all provs?

6 hours ago, ITurkishmapping said:

like how same count of provinces? i have over 6000 province map(with map generator) i need to add names for all provs? 

No, just make sure that province count in file is smaller than are existing.

The game crashes in the load screen

Edit:

I found the problem, it happens when I try to change the data files.  I don't know what to do about it 

Edited by Alvaro_0