En:This is a very cheating regime, enjoy it.
Th:นี้คือระบบการปกครองที่โกงมาก ๆ ระบบการปกครองอันนี้จะเพิ่มบัพทุกอย่างให้แก่ประเทศที่เราเล่นครับ และผมจะลงคลิปสอนวิธีทำระบบการปกครองไว้ข้างล่างนะครับ
By Balak Mods
Português : vim mostra-los meu novo projeto chamado latin mod, eles serve para aquelas pessoas que gostam da história sul americana, ninguém, absolutamente ninguém da olhos para algum mod sul americano, então eu fui la e fiz, ok... fiquem com o mod.
novas coisas adicionadas:
novas 70 ideologias.
novas 70 bandeiras.
novos 30 cenarios
english : i came to show you my new project called latin mod, they are for those people who like south american history, nobody, absolutely nobody gives an eye to some south american mod, so i went there and did it, ok... keep the mod .
new things added:
new 70 ideologies.
new 70 flags.
new 30 scenarios
spanish : vine a mostrarles mi nuevo proyecto llamado latin mod, son para esa gente que le gusta la historia sudamericana, nadie, absolutamente nadie le hace caso a algún mod sudamericano, así que fui allí y lo hice, ok... mod.
cosas nuevas añadidas:
70 nuevas ideologías.
nuevas 70 banderas.
nuevos 30 escenarios
nueva fuente nuevos sonidos
This is basically a remake and submod of Fate of World R.E created by Kerems and his development team.
This submod is focused in the XX and XXI century in which there will be many events and alternative history.
- A lot of events
- fixed scenarios
- new music
- 471 new provinces (4740 provinces in total)
- new leaders
- new scenarios with events
- some cities renown
(Teasers, Achievements, Suggestions, bugs report a more in the discord)
Version Alpha 0.0.1:
Version Alpha 0.0.2:
•Fixed Communist Ideology
• Focus tree was added in the 1936 scenario to the United States, United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Japan.
• The Second Pacific War was added in "The Old Order"
• Peruvian victory in the northern war in "The Old Order" fixed
• Added an option to redraw France after the German victory over the United Kingdom
• Added new events for "The Old Order"
• Central America was added in "The Old Order" and its civil war
• The southern war was added in "The Old Order"
• Now like France you can ask for an armistice with Germany instead of being Free France
• New events for Germany in 1936
• New events in 1941 and 1942
• Added some hoi4 images for focus trees
• Events added for Chile, Argentina and Peru were added in "The Old Order"
• New fascist way for the United Kingdom on 1936 scenario
• New Reichskommissariats were added
• Added TNO civilizations
• New scenario: The New Order (beta)
• New scenario: The West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: The Second West Russian War (beta)
• New scenario: 1939 with events
• Changed the name of Volgograd to Stalingrad
• The effects of land types were changed
• Soviet surrender was fixed in 1936
• Soviet surrender was added in 1941
• Added a new seabed in the map
• Fixed Zaolzie bug
• Japan was nerfed on the 1936 scenario
• The flag of the Iberian Union was changed
• The Spanish civil war was fixed
• New portrait for FDR
• New portrait for Benito Mussolini
• Fixed some cores
• Minor fixes
• Minor change to the UI on the PC version
•New icon for Mobile version
• Light optimization
• and more!
Version 1.0.1 The Red Storm:
• More than 100 new events in 1936
• Full content for USA
• Complete content for the USSR
• UK Content
• Finished TNO scenarios
• Added leaders for the Reichskommisariats in Russia and some in Europe
• Many new Reichskommisariats
• Civilizations from the editor have been added to the game (can now be used in the editor in the Android version)
• Rework ideologies
• Many new civilizations
• Leaders for the Russian states in the TNO scenario added
• Rebellions in the Reichskommisariats in Russia in case of German Victory
• New scenarios: Vivé la France and The Red Storm
• New images for events
• Monarchical victory in the Spanish civil war added (Spanish Empire)
• Big nerf to Germany and Japan
• Strengthening of the USSR and China
• Changed the effects of terrain types
• Allied victory in WW2 was added (yes, there wasn't yet XD)
• The scenarios of 1939, 1941, 1942, 1836, 1792 and 1700 have been improved.
• New leaders
• Increased profits in 1936
• New music
• The events for the USA and the USSR will have an image and description
• Change in the flags of the Chinese states of 1936
• Now USA, UK and France will not lose millions of gold
• Now the USSR will not lose gold during the Barbarossa operation
• New Font
• Minor changes
• Bugs fixed
AOH2 Province Exporter
This program exports provinces you have made with the Map Editor, so instead of using the Map Editor to export provinces and having to rename the provinces (which isn't the case for Map Editor 2.0) or deleting and remaking the province files with the Map Editor, which is very time consuming. You could use this to export the provinces that are displayed in the Map Editor
The way it works is by using the Map Editor data / mapAoC2_v2.txt file and exporting it to generate provinces.
The Instructions of how to use it is in the program.
GitHub Download/Releases : https://github.com/honsda/AOH2-ProvinceExporter/releases
Report bugs here : https://github.com/honsda/AOH2-ProvinceExporter/issues
Exporting with the Website Version
1. Upload the Map Editor data. ( or mapAoC2_v2.txt file, which is located in editor_data folder in your Map Editor folder.)
Website Version of the Exporter: https://honsda.github.io/AOH2-ProvinceExporter/web
Running the program in Windows
1. Download the Zip file from releases in GitHub. or download from here (v1.0.3)
2. Extract the Zip file.
3. Run it and do what it says.
Also i only made an executable version of the program for Windows, you'll have to download the repository and run it by yourself.
Running the program for Non-Windows users
1. Download NodeJS for your OS.
2. Download the repository in GitHub. (Press "Code" and click "Download ZIP")
3. Extract the Zip file.
4. Open cmd prompt and redirect to the extracted folder using `cd <your-path-here>`.
5. Type `npm install` and wait for it to finish.
6. Run the program by typing `node update.js` on the cmd prompt.
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls