Age of History 3
setapdede

Norwigean Empire (1440 Story)

I decided to make a norwegian empire! This story is inspired by goktug14's one.

Episode 1: Conquering Lands

We started to move our troops to sami territories to annex them

START:

1.thumb.png.c1488c4fab37bf0f6b0f09d04b571f78.pngT:

Our troops are almost to their bordersafter we recruited some troops however we allredy have 2 years from our plan

Finallity on july we get to start the invasion of Sami and allredy in september we conquered most of their land

SEPTEMBER:

2.PNG.1735909775b87e9cba38eb7caefc22b6.PNG

In december we finnality conquerd them

They made pace whit us in February

FEBRUARY:

3.PNG.4092d9fadc9a33eed9bcd428829f0fac.PNG

We tried to make the new people in our lands more happy and to prepare of invasion of denmark

1445-1461

In August we manage to have all of our army to the borders of denmark. The Naval invasion was a failure but we recrited over 3000 army in Olso. Our troops that had succesfuly landed did well in denmark outil the reinforcments came. Now the reinforcments came and we did pretty well but denmark had more we tried to make a pace whit them but they refused. Now we recruited over 4000 in olso so we can prepare in any case of invasion. We dint do that well Olso was taken and we colnt have stoped them so we retreated to north. Then we seen that they only have armies under 100 so we started an attack. They seem that they had millitary acees from sweden but we dint care about it. But denmark had a lot of tricks. It semed a stealmate . Denmark had a lot of troops but we still made no advances. We tried again and it worked! No not rally danish took it back. We dint wanted pace over dis eaven was a losing side for us. we had over 6000! But denmark HAD TO ENTER TROGH SWEDEN!? The we asked sweden for millitary acess. They acepted! But we still were in losing side. THE END OF EPISODE 1!!!

Edited by setapdede

Episode 2: Danish War

In the last episode i was at war whit denmark and stayed in a stalemate

4.PNG.f7c2b9cef5e3006839450a005b62553d.PNG

We started to recruit some troops so i can fight denmark, again. And again we landed in their territory

5.PNG.15f56c46cf98999a08cecd676868d398.PNG

I movet troops in all of Danish Sweden and it did work. They tried to attack us again from sweden but again they failed 😄 .

Except one island had over 1200 and i had over ther over 1100 😞 . I sended a pae and they acepted. END OF EPISOADE 2

What you thinged that is all? No no next ep

Episode 3: Recovering and Colonizating

We tried to recover from the war (remake our army). After that we get to greenland to colonizate

OVER 70000 TO TAKE THE PROVINCE?! WHAT? Ok i thinked that is more smaller then that also needed tehnology. So i tried to conquer brittiny

In january i finallity get most of need troops to invadate Brittany. WAIT WHAT over 5000 are you kidding me AI? ARE YOU KIDIING ME AI???? But England liked me so i asked for a union. Well as expected oit refused. I tried an alliance but still dint worked 😞 . I started recruited army. Also after britany had landed in mine land but i was on it.

I waited util here and britany landed again but again i was on it. And tried again an invasion. BUT STILL NO 😡

I recruited again and tried again

BUT BRITANY NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sitted and waited to get money to recruit again. BUT THEN I SEE BRITANY TOOK ALMOST MY COUNTRY MENWHILE I WAS WIHTING THIS. But i handeled it

6.PNG.f5d65d9436e3e71eb3d23547f76003ec.PNG

One thing AI IS OP (somtimes or i am just bad at the game)

END OF EPISODE 3

Edited by setapdede

8 minutes ago, setapdede said:

Episode 2: Danish War

In the last episode i was at war whit denmark and stayed in a stalemate

4.PNG.f7c2b9cef5e3006839450a005b62553d.PNG

We started to recruit some troops so i can fight denmark, again. And again we landed in their territory

5.PNG.15f56c46cf98999a08cecd676868d398.PNG

I movet troops in all of Danish Sweden and it did work. They tried to attack us again from sweden but again they failed 😄 .

Except one island had over 1200 and i had over ther over 1100 😞 . I sended a pae and they acepted. END OF EPISOADE 2

What you thinged that is all? No no next ep

Episode 3: Recovering and Colonizating

We tried to recover from the war (remake our army). After that we get to greenland to colonizate

OVER 70000 TO TAKE THE PROVINCE?! WHAT? Ok i thinked that is more smaller then that also needed tehnology. So i tried to conquer brittiny

In january i finallity get most of need troops to invadate Brittany. WAIT WHAT over 5000 are you kidding me AI? ARE YOU KIDIING ME AI???? But England liked me so i asked for a union. Well as expected oit refused. I tried an alliance but still dint worked 😞 . I started recruited army. Also after britany had landed in mine land but i was on it.

I waited util here and britany landed again but again i was on it. And tried again an invasion. BUT STILL NO 😡

I recruited again and tried again

BUT BRITANY NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sitted and waited to get money to recruit again. BUT THEN I SEE BRITANY TOOK ALMOST MY COUNTRY MENWHILE I WAS WIHTING THIS. But i handeled it

6.PNG.f5d65d9436e3e71eb3d23547f76003ec.PNG

One thing AI IS OP (somtimes or i am just bad at the game)

END OF EPISODE 3

great!