Age of History 3
Glisterr

Interwar Period Scenario

Hey Glisterr,

I was wondering if you could put the scenario folders in a google docs or dropbox as opposed to mediafire. No offense but the site looks hella sketch.

20 hours ago, hassan said:

Hey Glisterr,

I was wondering if you could put the scenario folders in a google docs or dropbox as opposed to mediafire. No offense but the site looks hella sketch.

Yes I am aware the site is quite sketchy, I will move the site as soon as I have the time.

We are on the third page and nearing 3000 views!

Thank you SO much for the support!  The editor has been kind of 1/2 broken lately but I will still try to make updates.

Edited by Glisterr

Guest Yomama

For some reason, the scenario doesn't show up in my scenario list?

9 hours ago, Guest Yomama said:

For some reason, the scenario doesn't show up in my scenario list?

This could only be because you haven't installed it properly, I have tested installing it many times and it has worked.

To sum up how to do this, go to your age of civilizations game files.   Then open the all the folders that you were sent in the zip, and drag the items inside to the same folders in the game files.  Sorry, it is tricky to explain.  If you downloaded version 1.3+ you will have a governments.json file, go to Age of Civilizations II / game and replace your current governments folder with the new.  If it is just the scenario you don't know how to install, simply go to Age of Civilizations II / map / Earth / scenarios, and drag it in.

Sorry if this still doesn't work, the only way I can think of it not showing up is some part of the installation not being done properly.

And a message for all players:

I strive to make this a scenario, with a few additions like governments.  I do NOT want to make it a full blown mod, because then, players will have to override their game files and their scenarios and work, just to play this.  This is why I don't like mods as much as I do scenarios.

Guest Elikay

Hola, ¿podrían ayudarme a añadir los demás archivos de este mapa al juego? (carpetas LeadersIMG, líderes, civilizaciones_editor, banderas ...)

On 1/19/2019 at 6:45 PM, Glisterr said:

Thank you everybody for all of your suggestions, I really want to add them but once again this scenario is not my priority right now.  You may see your suggestions be added slowly over time, but right now my main priority is a much more event focused scenario based on 1989 in Europe.  Germany reunifies event, the Yugoslav wars, collapse of the Soviet Union, etc.

Check it out here:

But otherwise, thank you very much for the support.

Can I review your mods on my YouTube Channel?My YouTube Channel