Age of History 3

Lonno

900 AD Scenario

Would you mind if I make a Small Earth Version of this for Project Small Earth?  I will give you credit for the idea.

3 hours ago, Lonno said:

This is my first scenario and probably isn't completley correct so apologies for any mistakes.

If anyone wants me to add events just ask.

Download Link

Leave some criticism so i can possibly improve.

Have fun!

Picture:

900 ad scenario picture.png

15 hours ago, LildawgGaming said:

Would you mind if I make a Small Earth Version of this for Project Small Earth?  I will give you credit for the idea.

No problem i love what you're doing with the other scenarios keep up the good work!

43 minutes ago, Istria said:

Cool! LOL Abbasid must be op AF in the scenario, and you should add emergence of Fatimid Caliphate event for historical accuracy, they arise in Ifriqiya and conquered parts of Egypt, north Africa etc. 

Thanks for the feedback! I'll start working on that in a bit.

21 hours ago, Strangefancypants said:

So much wrong with the borders

yeah i used a misleading picture of the borders and i've fixed it just need to take the pictures now.

2 hours ago, Istria said:

Abbasid isn't facism, all Monarchy countries isn't constitutional monarchy, iceni shouldn't exist, Khazars are horde not tribal, goguryeo in india wtf? and so many blank area

i didn't edit almost any of the governments yet they started like that when i added them. and Iceni was there because it was the closest thing to the country that was supossed to be there until its added also those blank areas are historically correct

Edited by Lonno