Age of History Games

Hey um, I have a problem trying to create a city on the android port of aoc2. when I created a city/capital/town  (for example: Weimar (should I want to put as the capital of the Weimar Republic in 1919-1933)) it disappears instantly, have I done something wrong?

Edited by Verdmidious Reznov
description of type of game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Most of us know the kaiserreich scenario. One of HOİ4's most popular mods. There was an update to the Steam version (HOİ4). So I made this updated version to AoCII. I added borders, vassals, alliances and relationships
       If you don't know the script, in short:
      If the Germans had won the first world war
      (WİTHOUT EVENTS)
      Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k640VvoslhY4ateotUEzhhOlvPNyExWN/view?usp=sharing
      First images from HOİ4. then images from AoCII

• By zenoventta
      LO que Pasa Es No Aparece Ninguna Civilizacion Formables No me Deja Editar Si Puedo Formarlas Pero No Verlas Ni Editarlas Ayudaaaa
    • By Ern and Vaux
      The Rising Sun
      Now you will probably say "hey man there is already a world where Japanese won it is TNO" but in this universe
      Axis didn't won, Germany and Italy lost the war but the land of Rising Sun won.
      Scenario is currently work in progress
      There will be 30+ events for the nations below:
      1.0 "The Sun is Setting"
      -Ottoman Reclamation Government
      -Empire of China
      -Empire of Japan
      -Mongol Ulus
      -Empire of Vietnam
      -Islamic Republic of Indonesia

Progress will be shared regularly
    • By Heliosphera
      So I'm making a mod / scenario about an alternate reality with different countries and types of governments, and I wanna make a nation that can form itself, like Russia with the Soviet Union, for example,  does anybody know how?
      Basically, I want to make a country that's able to change ideology by forming a new civ, which is already possible, seeing Russia into USSR and Japan into the Japanese Empire, any help is welcome!
    • By RandomWarior
      Hello! I need some help making a mod
      The only thing i need is to change the native GUI, but i dont know how to
      Any help would be appreciated, it would also allow me to make a mod creator for AOC/AOH2

Thanks in advance
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!