Age of History 3

The IM

Modern Europe: Events

Rate this mod:  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/18/2020 at 12:42 PM, The IM said:

IF SOMEONE GOT IDEA FOR TREE TO:
-FRANCE,GERMANY,UK,POLAND or RUSSIA

Just comment. From now i read every!

for france focus tree for the start i would say for the first event a way to change the government and make the country grow stronger but differently with each choices of this first event for the rest i'll think of it later. ps: i'm french so i'd likely get some ideas about the french tree.

as for france i think for when you continue when choosing your ideology to start the game on welp the tree would be different with things that could be based on other nations such as USSR, democratic france should be quite simple to think of and monarchist i think you could work on something that would be completly new. as for fascism/nationalism i have my little idea. i might make a list of the events later on for the fascist route.

On 4/1/2021 at 9:39 AM, Poland_in_1939 said:

That would make sense

On 5/11/2021 at 6:42 PM, ink bendy 32 said:

as for france i think for when you continue when choosing your ideology to start the game on welp the tree would be different with things that could be based on other nations such as USSR, democratic france should be quite simple to think of and monarchist i think you could work on something that would be completly new. as for fascism/nationalism i have my little idea. i might make a list of the events later on for the fascist route.

small reminder that i can help.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:48 AM, The IM said:

Here is the Itale Economy Tree ALPHA

Italy Economy Tree.png

End of Corruption??More like end of Southern Italy corruption.

PS.I'm Italian and here from 2000's there's corruption just in Southern Italy and just in some rare places

On 5/18/2020 at 10:48 AM, The IM said:

Here is the Itale Economy Tree ALPHA

Italy Economy Tree.png

End of Corruption??More like end of Southern Italy corruption.

PS.I'm Italian and here from 2000's there's corruption just in Southern Italy and just in some rare places

On 5/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, The IM said:

small fix! the trees will probably appear in some program, e.g. paint.net, in which I will save them as png, thanks to which I will be able to send them here as photos.

How to download