Age of History 3
GolferTee

A New Horizon | What if Germany won World War 2?

I've seen a lot of German Victory Scenarios, however most of them are pretty unrealistic or over the top, so I've decided to make my first full fletched scenario. The scenario goes as follows:

-The turning tide Happened, although the Soviets failed retaking the german half of

Stalingrad, allowing the germans to cut off soviet supply lines to the caucasus, seizing their oil supply and effectively winning the war, with the soviets being push back to the Urals a swarm of independence declaration, from the Yakuts and other ethnic majorities in the USSR, not wanting the risk of being sent to a camp.

-Pearl Harbour happened, and Japan lost, although:

After the germans have heard of Pearl Harbour, they completely abandoned the Japaneese, kicking them out of the axis, as the had no similarities, other than the will of expansion

Im currently Planning to include a set of choices and focuses using the event feature.

A demo will be available once Europe is made with Focuses for each nation.