Age of History 3

SomeHusky

CHANGE OF LEADERS IN AOH2

7 hours ago, comepedra said:

Это смена лидеров автоматическая или с помощью опции «Освободить вассала»?

AUTOmatic

11 hours ago, Egehan Giral said:

Потрясающие! Может быть, вы можете добавить и другие системы 

at least it was not we who made the code, but the creator of the Scenario mod +
if I wish, I can throw off the link to the Scenario + Vkontakte group

1 hour ago, SomeHusky said:

at least it was not we who made the code, but the creator of the Scenario mod +
if I wish, I can throw off the link to the Scenario + Vkontakte group

Then give

22 minutes ago, SomeHusky said:

sorry, but this is already the secret of the Proletariat)

Why make it a secret when you see the current state of AOC2 modding? No one is getting money from any of this and refusing to help out the community as a whole just makes you look like a jerk. Why keep it a secret? What are the benefits of doing so? If the AOC2 modding community would just help each other out instead of purposely keeping great things to themselves the mods for the game would be way better.

4 минуты назад knicksthat15620 сказал:

Зачем делать это секретом, когда вы видите текущее состояние моддинга AOC2? Никто не получает этих денег, а отказ помочь сообществу в целом делает вас просто придурком. Зачем держать это в секрете? Какие преимущества от этого? Если бы сообщество моддеров, AOC2 просто помогало друг другу, вместо того, чтобы намеренно держать при себе великие вещи, моды для игры были бы намного лучше.

open your eyes wider! the answer is on the surface, I don’t know how you didn’t guess before, but the code with the change of the Rulers has been there for a long time, I’ll even say a big one from the popular Russian Author

2 minutes ago, SomeHusky said:

open your eyes wider! the answer is on the surface, I don’t know how you didn’t guess before, but the code with the change of the Rulers has been there for a long time, I’ll even say a big one from the popular Russian Author

I see, Reich. Well he definitely wouldn't give us anything as he has said before. Unfortunate.

1 minute ago, knicksthat15620 said:

Понятно, Райх. Что ж, он определенно не дал бы нам ничего, как он сказал раньше. Несчастный.

true true ... and this is a Norvagen mod

38 minutes ago, SomeHusky said:

sorry, but this is already the secret of the Proletariat)

Listen up, i know your secret, boy. I saw the images. You created a bulgarian nation called UL1 and a nation called UL3 (the tag is showing beside its name in the diplokacy tab) and merely added different leaders to the 2 nations and by using event you formed the 2nd nation which had different leader thus tricking us into believing that you 'coded' something. You coded nothing.

3 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

Слушай, я знаю твой секрет, мальчик. Я видел изображения. Вы создали болгарскую нацию под названием UL1 и нацию под названием UL3 (тег отображается рядом с ее названием на вкладке диплокасия) и просто добавили разных лидеров к 2 нациям и, используя событие, вы сформировали вторую нацию, у которой был другой лидер, таким образом обманув нас верить, что вы что-то «закодировали». Вы ничего не кодировали.

It's so funny to me) so, but you can't do it in AOC, you can even go now and try it won't work for you) change of leaders is how it works

On 5/5/2021 at 11:39 PM, SomeHusky said:

event1.pngevent.png

My friend's TNO mod which is in the process of being created

Uh, this one made by Russian Community already. Also I used it in Conquerors v1.5.1 with the permission of them. So you can find it in Scandinavia mod (Russian Community) and Conquerors v1.5.1 (Turkish Community) already.

29 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Uh, this one made by Russian Community already. Also I used it in Conquerors v1.5.1 with the permission of them. So you can find it in Scandinavia mod (Russian Community) and Conquerors v1.5.1 (Turkish Community) already.

Will the country tag change when you change the leader ?

10 hours ago, comepedra said:

Обманул меня хорошо

19 minutes ago, Emperor Zhang Zhongchang said:

Изменится ли тег страны при смене лидера?

Yes, it will Change, but you can also create clones of countries

50 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Эээ, это уже сделано Русским Сообществом. Также я использовал его в Conquerors v1.5.1 с их разрешения. Так что вы уже можете найти его в моде Scandinavia (Русское сообщество) и Conquerors v1.5.1 (Турецкое сообщество).

I’m not saying that this is mine, I already wrote to one person about it, I don’t know why you didn’t read the above

11 часов назад японский моддер Lipark сказал:

что, если я не поделюсь кодом армейской системы, меняющейся только на Proletariat Modder ??

ok don't send, i don't care)

Edited by SomeHusky

10 hours ago, comepedra said:

Обманул меня хорошо

do you want to do a button or what? what do you want from a code developer?

54 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Эээ, это уже сделано Русским Сообществом. Также я использовал его в Conquerors v1.5.1 с их разрешения. Так что вы уже можете найти его в моде Scandinavia (Русское сообщество) и Conquerors v1.5.1 (Турецкое сообщество).

besides, this is not Reich's code, but another person's