Age of History 3
OhPancake

1800 | The coalitions wars // Update 4 // Event version (Update 3)

On 8/6/2022 at 5:26 AM, FlyingScout said:

Is this scenario still receiving updates or is it finished? I'm just curious

Still on it ! I don't really have time to uptade the event version but the non-event version will be updated soon !

On 10/9/2021 at 11:56 PM, OhPancake said:

Hello dear friends !

Here you can find my 1800 scenario !

Hope you enjoy it !

image.png.039d9ce71185187c766837d2fda2baac.png

-

1800002.thumb.PNG.772f3bb99debb8ff7593934d85c535ef.PNG

Featuring new civilizations :

-

Wadai (By TheWarMonger)

Sennar (By TheWarMonger)

-

Jaipur State

Bikaner State

Bundi State

First (French) Republic

Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt

Landgrave of Hesse Kassel (v3 only)

Duchy of Saxe-Weimar (v3 only)

Duchy of Saxe-Saafeld (v3 only)

Duchy of Westphalia

Frankfurt

Subalpine Republic

Helvetic Republic

Ligurian Republic

Viceroyalty of Brazil (v3 only)

Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata (v3 only)

Viceroyalty of New Granada (v3 only)

Grand Duchy Of Berg (event only)

Kingdom of Holland (event only)

Empire of Haïti (event only)

Bourbons Restauration (event only)

Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel (event only)

Update 3 New civilizations (No event only)

Duchy of Saxe-Saafeld ; Duchy of Saxe-Weimar ; Landgrave of Hesse Kassel

Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata ; Viceroyalty of New Granada ; viceroyalty of Brazil

-

Download link :

>> HERE <<

-

1800001.PNG

Next principal update changes :

(Non-event version) : Austrian Empire will be replaced by (Archiduchy) Austria (or an other custom civilization). -> Austrian Empire doesn't exist in 1800

Added : Cisrhenian republic as a vassal state of the First Republic.

Spain will be replaced by her enlightenment counterpart (Enlightenment Spain).

United Kingdom will be replaced by Great Britain.

+ More..

+ More

Hello dear friends !

Here you can find my 1800 scenario ! Hope you enjoy it !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featured New civilizations available for all versions : Wadai and Sennar (By TheWarMonger) ; Jaipur State Bikaner State Bundi State First (French) Republic Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt

Update 4 only : French Royalists ; Habsburg Monarchy ; Cishrenian Republic Landgrave of Hesse Kassel ; Duchy of Saxe-Weimar ; Duchy of Saxe-Saafeld ; Duchy of Westphalia  ; Frankfurt Subalpine Republic  ; Helvetic Republic ; Ligurian Republic  ; Viceroyalty of Brazil ; Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata ;Viceroyalty of New Granada.

Event Only Grand Duchy Of Berg ; Kingdom of Holland ; Empire of Haïti ; Bourbons Restauration ; Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 4 (No event) :

Civilizations replaced : Austrian Empire ---> Habsburg Monarchy

Spain ---> Kingdom of Spain (enlightenment Spain)

Civilizations added : French Royalists ; Cishrenian Republic ; Serbia ; Moldavia ; Wallachia ; Agliers ; Ottoman Tunisia : Ottoman Tripolitania ; Mecca ; Abkazia ; Amereti ; Kartli-Kakheti.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

image.png.b26f74d6887fbd1a9e63a41f1445e61e.png

image.thumb.png.fdcbfdaef1a0eacbf2af1c273ab3b7ed.png

Download link :

>> HERE <<

Next scenario :

image.thumb.png.7ccff0cedb8bab880307bd87d8397300.png

Hello dear friends !

Here you can find my 1800 scenario ! Hope you enjoy it !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featured New civilizations available for all versions : Wadai and Sennar (By TheWarMonger) ; Jaipur State Bikaner State Bundi State First (French) Republic Landgrave of Hesse-Darmstadt

Update 4 only : French Royalists ; Habsburg Monarchy ; Cishrenian Republic Landgrave of Hesse Kassel ; Duchy of Saxe-Weimar ; Duchy of Saxe-Saafeld ; Duchy of Westphalia  ; Frankfurt Subalpine Republic  ; Helvetic Republic ; Ligurian Republic  ; Viceroyalty of Brazil ; Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata ;Viceroyalty of New Granada.

Event Only Grand Duchy Of Berg ; Kingdom of Holland ; Empire of Haïti ; Bourbons Restauration ; Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel.

Update 4 (No event) :

Civilizations replaced : Austrian Empire ---> Habsburg Monarchy

Spain ---> Kingdom of Spain (enlightenment Spain)

Civilizations added : French Royalists ; Cishrenian Republic ; Serbia ; Moldavia ; Wallachia ; Agliers ; Ottoman Tunisia : Ottoman Tripolitania ; Mecca ; Abkazia ; Amereti ; Kartli-Kakheti.

image.png.b26f74d6887fbd1a9e63a41f1445e61e.png

image.thumb.png.fdcbfdaef1a0eacbf2af1c273ab3b7ed.png

Download link :

>> HERE <<

'Will upload an early version of my 1919 scenario tomorrow. It contain events but they aren't finished yet.

As i said some of the events are not finished, like turkish war for independence.

On 11/24/2022 at 11:47 PM, OhPancake said:

'Will upload an early version of my 1919 scenario tomorrow. It contain events but they aren't finished yet.

As i said some of the events are not finished, like turkish war for independence.

bit late i know but really wanted to finish some events because it will be unplayable i i didn't finish some of them.

Sneek Peek :

image.thumb.png.38c160c399f0597edd9698995c82d014.png

image.thumb.png.625760bd3fe52d3b2bbf26bf108b66f1.png

image.thumb.png.fa4b47b5bace2da2070520960b6c259d.png

Edited by OhPancake