Age of History 3
Italian PeC

πŸ•― π•·π–Žπ–‡π–Šπ–—π–™Γ©, π•°π–Œπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–™Γ©, π•±π–—π–†π–™π–Šπ–—π–“π–Žπ–™Γ¨ 𝖒𝖔𝖉 ⚜

3 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Hey, Can u pla make Borders more Bold? Like bloody Europe? Or even make a video about it πŸ˜‰

It might not be visible but the borders in this mod are already Bold

17 minutes ago, Italian PeC said:

It might not be visible but the borders in this mod are already Bold

Can u pls tell me how u do it? Cuz my border are so thick that drive me crazy

11 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Can u pls tell me how u do it? Cuz my border are so thick that drive me crazy

@Reza ShahΒ Click new game then press the top picture of the map with number of provinces and select a scale. Highest scales can freeze the game.

Edited by RapidestJarl635

5 hours ago, RapidestJarl635 said:

@Reza ShahΒ Click new game then press the top picture of the map with number of provinces and select a scale. Highest scales can freeze the game.

Well, My pc can actually run up to 7 scale and borders will look pixelated in 5 scale. What I'm saying is the Borders between Countries. In bloody Europe it's bold and look pretty nice. But in my however default Aoc2 there is nothing like border. It's so thick that u can't find it. I even ported my Main Aoc2 to bloody Europe code and I see it works.

2 hours ago, Jellybeanempirenewskylover said:

ADD SKY ADD JELLYBEAN

THE JELLYBEAN EMPIRE IS INVADING THIS MOD

Β 

Bruh, like no one cares about Jelly bean, his cringe asf, he needs doctor + sugery, he needs fresh air. His not even funny with that humor I believe thatΒ he has noΒ friends. But man just stop, you're not even funny you bum.