Age of History 3
Magolor

Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 Released! A revolutional PC Modding assistant UPDATE!

On 2021/12/11 at PM4点12分, Golo said:

到目前为止,我只成功制作了一张地图,它有 360 个省份,游戏加载需要 7 个小时。

那可能是你的电脑的原因

@MagolorCould you go back to the old thread and read what I wrote there? Hopefully you still remember my request with you helping the jar file, I've listed all the changes that would be good there, if you have time, please do make the changes, and recently I've also came across something interesting, all the info is in the old thread tho, and also, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Edited by yeetboi

On 12/26/2021 at 3:16 PM, yeetboi said:

@MagolorCould you go back to the old thread and read what I wrote there? Hopefully you still remember my request with you helping the jar file, I've listed all the changes that would be good there, if you have time, please do make the changes, and recently I've also came across something interesting, all the info is in the old thread tho, and also, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Sure. Please wait for another week when I will finally be free from all the works I'm having right now.

8 hours ago, bxz said:

hello i admire your work,but i have a little bit problem here3.PNG.7400458b15aeed86c93d64d7863b65f1.PNG

i fixed it installing the api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll into my pc, i have an 64 bit operating system Windows 7, so i downloaded the dll and extract to "This PC/C:/Windows/sysWOW64" and "This PC/C:/Windows/System32" and it worked, however now it's appear a new error "0xc000007b"

Cattura.PNG.be4af94df321ad3b5a7e51ee7e52576e.PNG

Hi, i think your mod will probably help me a lot, however im not capable to run it beacuse it appears that error. Before that there was an another error but i was capable to fix it just by installing a dll that my pc missed (Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit). However with this error i really dont know how to fix it. if you can help me to fix that problem i would be gratefull

On 1/2/2022 at 4:32 AM, Shironau said:

Cattura.PNG.be4af94df321ad3b5a7e51ee7e52576e.PNG

Hi, i think your mod will probably help me a lot, however im not capable to run it beacuse it appears that error. Before that there was an another error but i was capable to fix it just by installing a dll that my pc missed (Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit). However with this error i really dont know how to fix it. if you can help me to fix that problem i would be gratefull

Sorry for that, honestly I haven't see this error elsewhere. Though, a lot of Chinese users have told me then encountered all kinds of strange errors on Windows 7, since the software is developed and tested on Windows 10.

On 3/16/2022 at 3:03 PM, Haddam Sussein said:

This error pops up when I try to convert a line map into a color map but i already selected a mapimage.thumb.png.73ec8ad0db7c47ba66d8e33b7e047d31.png

Rename t he mod folder to:

X ) - 2

Like This:

Amogus - 2

-2 is the version

On 3/16/2022 at 12:33 PM, Haddam Sussein said:

This error pops up when I try to convert a line map into a color map but i already selected a mapimage.thumb.png.73ec8ad0db7c47ba66d8e33b7e047d31.png

this is the same for me just for provinces from color map

i have an issue. When trying to create a new mod (from template) the loading stops at 192/42690 and then the program crashes, making it impossible for me to open AoM until i do a PC reboot

On 3/16/2022 at 2:33 PM, Haddam Sussein said:

Update:5/19/22
I've been seeing this error once again while trying to split maps, I tried to rename the mod folder but sadly it did not do the trick.

Edited by Haddam Sussein