Age of History 3
Lim10

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬​ | Mobile Version is Released (World Update)

The War of Revolutions | Beta Release Survey  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Well can you fix the map of Morocco, all if you are planning to give him events, it was having a succesion crisis then

Screenshot_20230714-211408.jpg.9af8e2a78818acb691d0016dddcd8533.jpgScreenshot_20230714-211424.jpg.87fd26a5d767b42538b526b905919d7a.jpgScreenshot_20230714-211427.jpg.96047c3ee862c5ff0cf404fe798f136a.jpg

In the second map the Pachalik of Tombouktou was sieged by Touaregs, who demanded tribute.

Inially, The pachalik of Tombouktou was nominally tributary of Morocco.

Also as you see West Africa is far more complicated, Also add Ait Abbas in Algeria.

Also keep checking the historicity of each city, for example do not add Mazagao in Brazil since it was founded after the fall of Mazagan in Morocco, as Portugese of Mazagan wanted to commemorate their lost city.

Also 

I do not want to see Kaliningrad....

The list is long...

Edited by Emir of Granada

On 7/14/2023 at 9:28 PM, Emir of Granada said:

Well can you fix the map of Morocco, all if you are planning to give him events, it was having a succesion crisis then

Screenshot_20230714-211408.jpg.9af8e2a78818acb691d0016dddcd8533.jpgScreenshot_20230714-211424.jpg.87fd26a5d767b42538b526b905919d7a.jpgScreenshot_20230714-211427.jpg.96047c3ee862c5ff0cf404fe798f136a.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion what is the source for this map, is The Alawids Really Ruled Sahara Desert(?)

Edited by Lim10

9 hours ago, Innocent_FR said:

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Great mod, maybe more events are needed

Thank you for the great comment and are you capable of Making Flags you said you can create Many countries? If you are capable of doing that please reach me on Discord or Steam

Edited by Lim10

On 7/14/2023 at 10:13 PM, Emir of Granada said:

Also keep checking the historicity of each city, for example do not add Mazagao in Brazil since it was founded after the fall of Mazagan in Morocco, as Portugese of Mazagan wanted to commemorate their lost city.

Also 

I do not want to see Kaliningrad....

The list is long...

After you said that, I couldn't help myself and changed the name of Kaliningrad to Königsberg. I also didn't forget to add the wonder of the world!Screenshot_10.thumb.png.cd16d3a6e1f003377097c5f4125a9d71.png

konigsberg.png.cc6f4f8cc97d488b3322e39991004445.png

(Königsberg Cathedral)

Edited by Lim10

On 7/14/2023 at 9:59 PM, Emir of Granada said:

Also since you modify the code, why not add religions?

Lukasz already started the work but was stopped by the Slavs.

Im not a fully developer brother im trying something but not that big,

10 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Sources:

Screenshot_20230715-223226.thumb.png.269ed33f521651cf11452d9edaaf70ea.png

Also Would you consider giving me your steam account or discord address where we can talk about these topics more easily?

Well Moulay Ismail before its death in 1727 was having a great empire by the testimony of many french counsuls:

Jean-Baptiste Estelle, consul of France at Salé wrote in 1698 to his minister, the Marquis de Torcy, "that the vast expanse of the Cherifian Empire is in one piece, from the Mediterranean to the Senegal River.  There live, from north to south, the same Moorish populations who pay the Gharama to the sultan."

Bernard Lugan, "Histoire de l'Afrique du Nord, page 279

But after that the sources are lacking

But I found sources about some Mauritinian emirs giving alligiance to Morocco others claim That morocco after 1727 was just doing raids.

But I think the map is accurate since it shows moroccan lands slowly decreasing in amout which is historically accurate.

1 hour ago, Lim10 said:

Im not a fully developer brother im trying something but not that big,

Also Would you consider giving me your steam account or discord address where we can talk about these topics more easily?

I will see if there is some delicate/difficult topics who need long discussions.

I honestly already said what I wanted. And I prefer saying my notes here.

If only something is difficult to implement need long discussions, I would specify it in discord.

Edit

14分钟前,格拉纳达埃米尔说道:

我会看看是否有一些微妙的话题需要长时间讨论。

如果没有的话我就去睡觉了,现在是 4:40

5 minutes ago, china peple said:

如果没有的话我就去睡觉了,现在是 4:40

Sorry I am not here for chatting, I talk here about history and the game and please stop spamming the discussion, if you are bored, play a game or something.

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

抱歉我不是来聊天的,我在这里谈论历史和游戏,请停止垃圾讨论,如果你无聊,玩游戏什么的。

There aren't any good games left to play, can you recommend me some?

9 minutes ago, china peple said:

Excuse me, have you eaten yet?

Seriously, what the heck are saying man???

If that is a way to say excuse for before, I already forgotted the subject.

So please, stop.

I am a simple man interested in history, when.I see an unaccurate map I want to correct it.

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

说真的,男人到底在说什么???

如果这是之前的借口的话,我已经忘了这个话题了。

所以请停下来。

我是一个对历史感兴趣的简单人,当我看到一张不准确的地图时,我想纠正它。

don't know

2 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

说真的,男人到底在说什么???

如果这是之前的借口的话,我已经忘了这个话题了。

所以请停下来。

我是一个对历史感兴趣的简单人,当我看到一张不准确的地图时,我想纠正它。

I'm leaving then, take care of yourself

20 hours ago, Lim10 said:

Thank you for the great comment and are you capable of Making Flags you said you can create Many countries? If you are capable of doing that please reach me on Discord or Steam

Give me your discord, I will create civs if you need. I love to be as accurate as possible (i will show you something I did), so this is great if I can help you to work on this mod! 

3 hours ago, Innocent_FR said:

Give me your discord, I will create civs if you need. I love to be as accurate as possible (i will show you something I did), so this is great if I can help you to work on this mod! 

Sure Thing Brother! I'd love to work with you. | lim10bey is my Discord or you can try Lim10#7886