Age of History 3

3 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

Same map as you, but I found Victoria 2 to be too rough for regions other than Europe, so I'm refining other regions, having done East and South East Asia.

627bc597eff9f.png

627bc5985e678.png

627bc5987ca89.png

I don't plan to make such a province, my goal is to make a mod that looks exactly like Victoria II. By the way, the Background is cool :D.

New things added when Bloody Europe II features are adapted:
Packet System: Now when you attack an army, you will not destroy it directly, the army will retreat. If you squeeze the army, it will not be able to escape anywhere, so you will easily destroy its army.
Auto-Assimilation: Now you can automatically assimilate the country with a single click.
National Festival: Added a button that organizes festivals as much as you can afford by prioritizing unhappy provinces first.
Resources: Now you need resources to recruit an army, but armies now use these resources instead of money where they stand.
-Castles buffed.
-Added new tech bars.
And more...