Age of History 3
Mega4oSS

Nuclear Age

Also i tried to add those files to a -a-p-k- of a mod and the nukes dont appear i used the latest fixed version i will try other mods since i dont like normal aoh2

Edited by idfk

I feel like i am getting closer and closer to porting it to mobile but i still have some issues that i need to fix and also dont expect a mobile port made by me since i dont really know how to fix those issues 

On 7/6/2022 at 8:56 AM, Azu2V said:

Is it possible to use this w/ another mod? Would be fun to play with this alongside Addon+.

It should you just nedd to add all the addon+ assets in the nuclear age jar (extract the addon+ jar in the nuclear age jar)

Guys i have converted the files from .class to .smali on my phone but now i am having issues whit my file editor and i failed to compile the -a-pk and to put those filles in a dex file my phone keeps crashing

Edited by idfk

21 hours ago, Geo_kou said:

How can i use this with ADDON+ (With an explanation for idiots)

Bassicaly you extract the nuclear age.jar into the addon+.jar

On 6/16/2022 at 9:26 PM, Mega4oSS said:

good idea, but I'm busy creating a mod through which everyone else can make their mods.

So are you considering it?

On 5/13/2022 at 1:33 PM, Mega4oSS said:

Hello!

Have you ever wanted to start nuclear war in age of history 2? 
If yes, then this mod is definitely for you, because it will add new mechanics.
New buildings:
Nuclear reactor - give you possibility create a nuclear warhead.
Bunker - reduce damage of nuclear explosion (save most population and army)

изображение.png

Nuclear Warheads
This is what you will destroy the enemy.
Once every 40 turns, a nuclear warhead will be produced.
The number of turns for production can be reduced by building another nuclear reactor.
Throw Nuclear Warhead
To throw a nuclear warhead, select province and press the red button "Throw Nuclear Warherad"
(Button show after upgrading technology level to 0.65)
After pressing, an explosion occurs with a characteristic sound.
In next turn you see event:

изображение.png

After the attack, you should not relax, if enemy owns nuclear weapons, an answer will fly at you.
Download
PC VERSION: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LesJThSs4mf5V2YQ7rTVAUx_4JXvGn1v/view
FIX-26062022: http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/208168-nuclear-age/?do=findComment&comment=299710
ANDROID VERSION: In developing...

If you find a bug: !Nightmare.#1717
Installation tutorial: 

Can i ask when IT will ve ready for android?

Edited by Jirka

On 5/13/2022 at 2:33 PM, Mega4oSS said:

ANDROID VERSION: https://vk.com/wall-174673906_25415 (Bloody Europe II Blood and Feather [1.2.2])

Woohoo Android Version!
Together with the developer of Bloody Europe II,
we have achieved porting to android,
during this transfer, Nuclear Age has acquired a new feature,
nuclear mushroom after the explosion!
Maybe there will be a vanilla version soon as well.

Download Android or PC Version: https://vk.com/wall-174673906_25415 (Bloody Europe II Blood and Feather [1.2.2]) [The site is all in Russian, use a translator!]

8 hours ago, Mega4oSS said:

哇哦安卓版!
与《血腥欧洲2》的开发者一起
实现了安卓的移植,
在这次移植过程中,《核时代》获得了一个新功能,
爆炸后的核蘑菇!
也许很快也会有香草版本。

Brother, this nuclear bomb technology is very good, and I like it very much. But can the Android version of Advanced audio start?

10 hours ago, Mega4oSS said:

Woohoo Android Version!
Together with the developer of Bloody Europe II,
we have achieved porting to android,
during this transfer, Nuclear Age has acquired a new feature,
nuclear mushroom after the explosion!
Maybe there will be a vanilla version soon as well.

Download Android or PC Version: https://vk.com/wall-174673906_25415 (Bloody Europe II Blood and Feather [1.2.2]) [The site is all in Russian, use a translator!]

Finally now i dont have to waste my life trying to port it myself 

12 hours ago, FoKa pl said:

why I don't have keyboard? the keyboard is almost all empty i play on android btw

BE2 momment 

Its fcking stupid  not only is the keyboard removed the commands are too i think and if he didnt want us to cheat then why the fck did he add another way we can cheat 

(if you press on OptionsGameParty there should be a button that says edit/editor whit your flag  and it puts you in the scenario editor you give yourself what you want then leave the scenario editor and press on continue game)

Edited by idfk

On 7/16/2022 at 6:57 AM, Saint Sauron said:

Brother, this nuclear bomb technology is very good, and I like it very much. But can the Android version of Advanced audio start?

There already is advanced audio be2 1.2.2

I finally managed to download the mod and it's pretty good! However It has some errors...

I accidentally wasted like 20 nukes on the water when I thought I was nuking Japan. I understand that's half my fault for being so stupid but I feel like it shouldn't be possible to nuke the water... Also I think it would be nice to set on the Map Editor how many nukes each civ starts with and hopefully for it to be possible to nuke or add nukes to a civ through events, but I understand if that's not possible!

On 2022/7/16 at AM3点45分, Mega4oSS said:

哇哦安卓版!
与《血腥欧洲2》的开发者一起,
我们已经实现了安卓的移植,
在这次移植过程中,《核时代》获得了一个新功能,
爆炸后的核蘑菇!
也许很快也会有香草版本。

Friend, I want to invite you to do age of civilization 2 module with me, OK? This module is similar to Hoi 4. If you can add the advanced audio function you have made. That will be of great help to the module

7 hours ago, Saint Sauron said:

Friend, I want to invite you to do age of civilization 2 module with me, OK? This module is similar to Hoi 4. If you can add the advanced audio function you have made. That will be of great help to the module

Mod download link 

20 minutes ago, Honex said:

模组下载链接 

The module I made is not perfect so far, and the event has not been completely completed. The event pictures are only a small part. And most of the event introductions are only in Chinese, and the common language is only in Chinese and English. If you can stand these, you might as well try it.

2 hours ago, Saint Sauron said:

Sorry, the module is only in Chinese at present. I said it wrong. I'll post the link later. You can try to play

Ok

19 hours ago, Saint Sauron said:

The module I made is not perfect so far, and the event has not been completely completed. The event pictures are only a small part. And most of the event introductions are only in Chinese, and the common language is only in Chinese and English. If you can stand these, you might as well try it.

I Can Stand These