Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

540 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

If this include all BE2 mechanics, as well as extra stuff, I'll use it on my mods...

But for the love of god, never add the resources or manpower system, and never increase the price of recruiting. This will ruin the arcade feeling of the game

Why no manpower they literally change nothing just a number in the screen.

I would rather say that they should be modified to have rather an impact on the game.

Manpower should ve like hoi4 it determine the size of your army, and I would honestly like to be possible to increase it by event by adding limited, total conscription and made it change by event, for example France could have option to recruit from their colonies and increase manpower or just recruit from the mainland but that will have ro have a cost.

So in my humble pov they should be improved not removed, now it is in the most beta-est state possible.

The same thing aplly with food, still useless and just a number in the screen.

And for the cost of recruitement, I totally agree.

Also can someone explain what heck is autoplan button??

Edited by Emir of Granada

7 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

This is uwut engine, a mod with code changes.

Bloody Europe is another mod with code changes.

Well why did you bring up another topic here?

Actually uwut engine is a engine not a mod

4 hours ago, bundha3 said:

Got an impossible idea.

- Customizable growth rates and terrain types per scenario.
I mean, the potential that such feature has for alternate histories is a lot.

impossible. needs to change province data and that will crash the game 

2 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

If this include all BE2 mechanics, as well as extra stuff, I'll use it on my mods...

But for the love of god, never add the resources or manpower system, and never increase the price of recruiting. This will ruin the arcade feeling of the game

uwut engine is not made for a be edited be2 also i think uwut engine haves most of be2 features that not addes new buttons 

1 hour ago, Emir of Granada said:

Why no manpower they literally change nothing just a number in the screen.

I would rather say that they should be modified to have rather an impact on the game.

Manpower should ve like hoi4 it determine the size of your army, and I would honestly like to be possible to increase it by event by adding limited, total conscription and made it change by event, for example France could have option to recruit from their colonies and increase manpower or just recruit from the mainland but that will have ro have a cost.

So in my humble pov they should be improved not removed, now it is in the most beta-est state possible.

The same thing aplly with food, still useless and just a number in the screen.

And for the cost of recruitement, I totally agree.

Also can someone explain what heck is autoplan button??

I guess it could be reworked the way you described, but, about the food system, it should definitely be removed or completely removed.

The food a country has decreases according to the size of the army, and once it's gone below zero, it'll never increase up again, even if you build farms, and with the food negative, the cost of maintaining an army becomes enormous, which makes the game unplayable.

About the Autoplan, I'm not sure if it's broken in this new update (1.3), but it used to work on older patches of the 1.2 version. It's supposed to automatically move the troops into enemy territory, like if an AI took control of your army.

3 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I guess it could be reworked the way you described, but, about the food system, it should definitely be removed or completely removed.

The food a country has decreases according to the size of the army, and once it's gone below zero, it'll never increase up again, even if you build farms, and with the food negative, the cost of maintaining an army becomes enormous, which makes the game unplayable.

About the Autoplan, I'm not sure if it's broken in this new update (1.3), but it used to work on older patches of the 1.2 version. It's supposed to automatically move the troops into enemy territory, like if an AI took control of your army.

if a better manpower system added that can be good but the manpower and resource (in 1.2) system in be2 is very bad

20 minutes ago, uwut said:

uwut engine is not made for a be edited be2 also i think uwut engine haves most of be2 features that not addes new buttons 

Can you rework the manpower the way I described?

Also please relations stop at 100 max not like BE 2, they expand undefinetly depriving the player from diplomacy points.

7 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Easy, just make the food do not decrease below 0 and make farms more effective, since actually they just add population, you should modify them so they add food.

Edited by Emir of Granada

Just now, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, the be2 manpower system kinda sucks. It doesn't even make sense that the number goes negative ...

I do not know but I see many allowing dip points to go below 0 , so do the reverse to food may not be hard, am I right?

And modifying building should not be hard.

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

I do not know but I see many allowing dip points to go below 0 , so do the reverse to food may not be hard, am I right?

And modifying building should not be hard.

modifying building isnt hard

6 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Easy, just make the food do not decrease below 0 and make farms more effective, since actually they just add population, you should modify them so they add food.

So my idea here is feasible?

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

Awesome, so you could make farms add food alongside population.

if i can add food system make farms to give food is easy but i cant add food system and i dont want add too

4 minutes ago, uwut said:

if i can add food system make farms to give food is easy but i cant add food system and i dont want add too

i have some mechanic ideas you will see that features in the coming days 

Edited by uwut
fix