Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, donnerblitz said:

Hey, küresel olaylarla ilgili küçük bir sorunum var, eğer tüm uluslar için bir etkinlik yapmak istiyorsam, sonucun yine de ülkeye özgü olması gerekir. Olayı hangi ulusun kazandığına uyum sağlamanın bir yolu var mı? Ayrıca bir bölgeye çok sayıda çekirdek eklerseniz, nüfusunun neredeyse sıfıra düşmesine neden olan bir hata var, onu düzeltebilirseniz harika olur.

global events made for a be news event but you can do some outcomes to every country
give tech points to every country
give money to every country
and some other outcomes i cant remember

I think festivals should be removed entirely. It's doesn't make much sense and it's pretty much broken (overpowered). If your population is unhappy, deal with that, decrease taxes anything that may help, not use some magic thing that increase happiness to absurd levels. Removing it should make the game more interesting and challenging, in the sense that you actually have to worry about your internal situation and stability, which becomes pointless when you can just spam festivals around your country. Removing it also help with scenario edition with nations that are volatile to revolution. 

Edited by Holy Roman Empire

22 minutes ago, Holy Roman Empire said:

I think festivals should be removed entirely. It's doesn't make much sense and it's pretty much broken (overpowered). If your population is unhappy, deal with that, decrease taxes anything that may help, not use some magic thing that increase happiness to absurd levels. Removing it should make the game more interesting and challenging, in the sense that you actually have to worry about your internal situation and stability, which becomes pointless when you can just spam festivals around your country. Removing it also help with scenario edition with nations that are volatile to revolution. 

this game haves so low mechanichs and removing a one is not logical but i can nerf festivals

Edited by uwut

6 minutes ago, Holy Roman Empire said:

Can you fix the problem of editing the map on mobile (for example changing the population growth or biome) and then restarting the game, the changes you make reset.

i know that bug but i think its cannot fixable i will look to that

Edited by uwut

1 minute ago, uwut said:

i know that bug but i think its cannot fixable i will look to that

actually its not a bug lukasz did this on purpose cuz you cant make backup on mobile (unless you download a//p//k) so if you do a growth rate and other changes game gg

15 minutes ago, GadaffiGaming said:

This might be a dumb question but is this compatible with bloody europe code?

Look at my mod In the Name of The Tsar it is literally Bloody Europe with Uwut codes: global news. But I think advanced music is not compatible.

52 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Look at my mod In the Name of The Tsar it is literally Bloody Europe with Uwut codes: global news. But I think advanced music is not compatible.

global news is isnt all of uwut engine 🥶