Jump to content
Age of History 3

uwut

2k replies­čą│ Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

478 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I guess it's called an engine because it can be used in multiple mods, same way the RAGE engine is used in various different games...

yes I did not say the contrary, mod engine both engine is more specific..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could add superevents? Event+audio/music, chinese community already created a code.

Make the event window event larger.

add casus belli, a war goal mechanic once accomplished, peace happen, if one side have advantage, that will avoid eternal wars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Could add superevents? Event+audio/music, chinese community already created a code.

Make the event window event larger.

add casus belli, a war goal mechanic once accomplished, peace happen, if one side have advantage, that will avoid eternal wars.

1: chinese community made the code for only mobile but i will try make my own superevent code
2: already in 1.1?
3:thats hard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is full of good but unused mechanics, glad you put it into good use, add then a tech named war propaganda that decrease war weariness, also make unemployement more active in the game.

Edited by Emir of Granada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

This game is full of good but unused mechanics, glad you put it into good use, add then a tech named war propaganda that decrease war weariness, also make unemployement more active in the game.

I agree. I've been playing this game for four years but it's been less than a year that I discovered about the Unemployment mechanic, through a video - I was shocked. I think there should have another way to solve unemployment other than just investing in economy. Maybe having another tech three dedicated to that..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I agree. I've been playing this game for four years but it's been less than a year that I discovered about the Unemployment mechanic, through a video - I was shocked. I think there should have another way to solve unemployment other than just investing in economy. Maybe having another tech three dedicated to that..?

im planning to edit Unemployment feature in uwut engine v1.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I agree. I've been playing this game for four years but it's been less than a year that I discovered about the Unemployment mechanic, through a video - I was shocked. I think there should have another way to solve unemployment other than just investing in economy. Maybe having another tech three dedicated to that..?

wait, how does that system work, i think i never heard of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

wait, how does that system work, i think i never heard of it

Click in the flag in the northwest corner of the screen and you'll get like the data interface. There'll have some data about your economy in the bar on top and if you click over it or pass your cursor over it, you'll see the percentage of your population that is unemployed. I don't know what thus mechanic is about, and if it has any impact at the economy though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Click in the flag in the northwest corner of the screen and you'll get like the data interface. There'll have some data about your economy in the bar on top and if you click over it or pass your cursor over it, you'll see the percentage of your population that is unemployed. I don't know what thus mechanic is about, and if it has any impact at the economy though

oh damn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games