Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

549 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can you fix ai nation formation?

Ai nations act weird with nation forming.

When you start a game and a country already has enough provinces it will instantly form a formable nation, no problem. The issue is when a country doesn't have enough provinces at the start of the game, but later manages to conquer all necessary provinces and have all requisites to form a nation, they still will never form for some reason. I wish you could make ai check if they can form another nation more likely to happen.

19 minutes ago, Holy Roman Empire said:

Can you fix ai nation formation?

Ai nations act weird with nation forming.

When you start a game and a country already has enough provinces it will instantly form a formable nation, no problem. The issue is when a country doesn't have enough provinces at the start of the game, but later manages to conquer all necessary provinces and have all requisites to form a nation, they still will never form for some reason. I wish you could make ai check if they can form another nation more likely to happen.

This happen if you set events about the Formable Civ, and so the AI consider the civ as already existent.

for some reason, if you are a big country, you "capitulate" upon losing less than 20% of your land.

and sometimes you capitulate while losing even less land

once i was playing usa, uk landed in 2 provinces, and i capitulated from that... and sometimes when i lost my capital, same thing happened.

is this intended? if it is, i would love to know why

43 minutes ago, oofioznis said:

for some reason, if you are a big country, you "capitulate" upon losing less than 20% of your land.

and sometimes you capitulate while losing even less land

once i was playing usa, uk landed in 2 provinces, and i capitulated from that... and sometimes when i lost my capital, same thing happened.

is this intended? if it is, i would love to know why

i think war wearness and ai agresivness makes that play on %10 -%40 ai agresivness and that will fixed

Edited by uwut

A few suggestions:

1 - Make the DiplomacyManager class similar to BE2's one, but instead don't make it so the max amount of money you can invest in economy and HDI is all your money. Keep it the way the vanilla game is

2 - When creating an Alliance, in the editor, add an option to write the tag of a flag, and when you write one that exists, the flag will appear in the side of the alliance, so alliances will have flags

3 - Improve HRE system, with more cooperation between the members. Just make it less useless

4 - Instead of the status of the HRE member take up the form of government, put it so it appears underneath the form of government

5 - Make a similar system of the HRE, but for the United Nations, but don't add any features to it, as it wouldn't make sense

6 - Add an option to send Volunteers to a nation in war - you would need an army, so you could send Volunteers to fight there. It's your choice: you could have full control of the troops in the country you sent them to, or they could just simply convert into that country's troops, but with a slightly different icon to indicate that it was volunteers sent by another nation. But make it also so it's not possible to send 100% of your army to the country. Make it so the army appears in big cities or the capital

7 - Make it so it's possible to add or remove players thorough the game

6 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Birkaç öneri:

1 - DiplomacyManager sınıfını BE2'ninkine benzer yapın, ancak bunun yerine ekonomiye ve HDI'ye yatırabileceğiniz maksimum para miktarının tüm paranız olması için yapmayın. Vanilya oyunu böyle kalsın

2 - Bir İttifak oluştururken, editöre bir bayrağın etiketini yazma seçeneği ekleyin ve var olan bir bayrağı yazdığınızda, ittifakın yanında bayrak görünecek, böylece ittifakların bayrakları olacak

3 - Üyeler arasında daha fazla işbirliği ile İHE sistemini iyileştirin. Sadece daha az işe yaramaz hale getir

4- İHE üyesi statüsünü hükümet biçimini almak yerine, hükümet biçiminin altında görünecek şekilde koyun

5 - HRE'nin benzer bir sistemini yapın, ancak Birleşmiş Milletler için, ancak hiçbir özellik eklemeyin, çünkü mantıklı olmaz

6 - Gönüllüleri savaş halindeki bir ülkeye gönderme seçeneği ekleyin - bir orduya ihtiyacınız olacak, böylece oraya savaşmaları için Gönüllüler gönderebileceksiniz. Seçim sizin: onları gönderdiğiniz ülkedeki birliklerin tam kontrolüne sahip olabilirsiniz ya da o ülkenin birliklerine dönüşebilirler, ancak başka bir ülke tarafından gönderilen gönüllüler olduğunu belirtmek için biraz farklı bir simgeyle. Ama aynı zamanda ordunun %100'ünü ülkeye göndermenin mümkün olmamasını da sağla. Ordunun büyük şehirlerde veya başkentte görünmesini sağlayın

7 - Oyun boyunca oyuncu eklemenin veya çıkarmanın mümkün olmasını sağlayın

1: it will be added on 1.2
2:hmmm that can be hard
3: i will try
4:that means duplicated goverments in code
5:hre system haves tons of codes duplicating can be create crashes or bugs but its possible i will try
6:hardest on the list i can add new buttons to diplomacy action but adding new mechanich on it is hard im trying to learn that

3 minutes ago, uwut said:

1: it will be added on 1.2
2:hmmm that can be hard
3: i will try
4:that means duplicated goverments in code
5:hre system haves tons of codes duplicating can be create crashes or bugs but its possible i will try
6:hardest on the list i can add new buttons to diplomacy action but adding new mechanich on it is hard im trying to learn that

It's okay if not everything can be done, you're listening to all of us and this is what matters

Perfection 

10 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

This happen if you set events about the Formable Civ, and so the AI consider the civ as already existent.

No, it also happens when a nation gains independente from vassalage, even peacefully. Also, the fact that it consider the civ as already existent because of the event is still a bug right? So Uwut could still fix it.

1 hour ago, Holy Roman Empire said:

No, it also happens when a nation gains independente from vassalage, even peacefully. Also, the fact that it consider the civ as already existent because of the event is still a bug right? So Uwut could still fix it.

Yes it is still a bug, I just explained how it happen to help uwut fix it

2 hours ago, Holy Roman Empire said:

"civ already exist" fixing this is impossible  example: you are adding event to german empire but german empire is a way of germany if we add event to new civ that didnt exit game needs to add as a civ if you add events to german empire theres will be 1 one german  empire if ou try forming german empire as germany game will say "civ already exist" i can delete that condition but if i delete game will be crash when you form cuz there cant be same 2 countries on aoh2 (there may be grammar errors)

Edited by uwut

On 7/30/2023 at 9:03 AM, Emir of Granada said:

An indian guy already created building editor:

I am just searching the link...

Edit : the link https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/231073-custom-buildings-editor-tool/

Wait a minute, I think you already know that...

code is now compatible with this editor you can use it at uwut engine 

4 hours ago, uwut said:

"civ already exist" fixing this is impossible  example: you are adding event to german empire but german empire is a way of germany if we add event to new civ that didnt exit game needs to add as a civ if you add events to german empire theres will be 1 one german  empire if ou try forming german empire as germany game will say "civ already exist" i can delete that condition but if i delete game will be crash when you form cuz there cant be same 2 countries on aoh2 (there may be grammar errors)

Alright then, but what about the countries gaining independence and never forming? Is that fixable?