Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

549 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Holy Roman Empire said:

Alright then, but what about the countries gaining independence and never forming? Is that fixable?

i think thats fixable i will look to that

4 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Finally, declare war is not a cheat code anymore.

Could you the classes you modified.

Eventually I plan to switch to your engine my mods when your engine finish. But right now I need just that code.

Edited by Emir of Granada

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

Also add a new building trenches= huge defense bonus but huge offense debufff. So no one could attack.

That will really help WW1 scenarios.

Also make it possible to add buildings by events.

Well if you did, my next mod Southern Victory: an alternate WW1 will be based on your engine. Ireally need this, otherwise Brazil will overrun Paraguay easily, European and North American fronts will be beyond recognition and glitchy.

Also I need it to make Brazilian/German Schiellfen Plan.

18 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Could you the classes you modified.

Eventually I plan to switch to your engine my mods when your engine finish. But right now I need just that code.

i edited Menu_InGame_TradeRequest  but its a feature of uwut engine 1.2 (not released) so v1.1 didnt haves that feature

Edited by uwut

18 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Could replace ages mechanic with seasons each season give a buff/debuff. Well you know winter=defenses bonuses.

that can be cool but changing every year hmmm

Edited by uwut

17 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Also add a new building trenches= huge defense bonus but huge offense debufff. So no one could attack.

That will really help WW1 scenarios.

Also make it possible to add buildings by events.

new buildings i will try

19 minutes ago, uwut said:

i cant imagine a very realistic ww1 with very casualities and nearly no progress

Well I am actually suprised by this statement since you.just have to see a map and compare 1914-1917 western front map.

WW1 is literally known for that, two groups of soldiers build trenches and literally send a huge ammount of soldiers to have some hundreds metres of advancement,  if That seem you unreamistic why Germany had not took Paris in 1914 since they literally took over all northern France.

Why the western Font stalled without any changes for 90% of the war,

Why the Schiellffen plan failed?

Also I really like it also on a gameplay stuff since it make the game more challenging and let the player be  mire creative you must invade another country to get over this obstacle which is very realistic (happened a lot), also make trenches dependent on a number of tech so Russia cannot build ones.

Also it is already a very common mechanic in hoi4, it is called heavy entrenchement.

Also in Southern Victory Universum, United States did not win against the confederates the war until 17, that literally impossible to do in Age of history 2 since 90% US overrun it in 20 s, and capitulation system make it even easier, because US has better economy and more manpower.

31 minutes ago, uwut said:

i cant imagine a very realistic ww1 with very casualities and nearly no progress

when I will made that mod I will add them to a degree that will miror real life European one, just make it possible to add them by event.

Between 1915 and 1917 there were several offensives along this front. The attacks employed massive artillery bombardments and massed infantry advances. Entrenchments, machine gun emplacements, barbed wire and artillery repeatedly inflicted severe casualties during attacks and counter-attacks and no significant advances were made. Among the most costly of these offensives were the Battle of Verdun, in 1916, with a combined 700,000 casualties, the Battle of the Somme, also in 1916, with more than a million casualties, and the Battle of Passchendaele, in 1917, with 487,000 casualties

Honestly I find the assimilation the most innacurate thing in the game as whole, and this cause disorder and chaos in every scenario.

Assimiliting should increase stabilty but should decrease happiness, since If you are Hungarian and suddenly you are forced to adopt Romanian culture, will that make you happy? This is non-sense, you should rather gave them autonomy, so rename have a celebration to give autonomy ...

Also what about multicultural empires?

So I prefeg that assimilation button, make you gain stability in the long term by make the population.unhappy at the turn you decided to do the assimilation.

now im working a mechanich that will be make diplomacy more important. after few new features i will release v1.2

Edited by uwut

Fix the core population system btw, in the scenario editor, when there is core in a province, and you set the province to another country, the original country will have the same percentage of population as well as the core in the province, and the nation that newly got the provinces will only have 1% of stability 

Hey I have a littel problem with the global events, if i want to make an event for all nations the outcome still has to be nation specific. Is there a way that it will adjust to what nation has gotten the event? Also there is bug where if you add to many cores to a province it's population decreases to almost nothing, would be great if you could fix that.