Age of History 3
Mega4oSS

Nuclear Age

7 hours ago, Italo-Jugo said:

If you make a genocide, the relation with the country's ethnic group decreases of -45.

You can make a genocide only if the relations with the other country is at least -20.

If the core doesn't have a country, after a genocide the relations with your enemies decrease of -25.

based

Hey you just gave me a idea with this do you care to listen to my idea it is to make a mod where there's a option to make a aircraft base(if the aircraft base is destroyed you can cripple a nations airforce)it can be used to make 2 aircraft a turn where you can use it to target any country you're at war with the range should be like 5-20 provinces and it will basically be bombardment of the city you targetted with removing 20% of city defenders and destroying 30% of infrastructure and 10% of economy basically you will get a event that says the city has been successfully bombed but to counter this you should add a new structure called anti air defense where the damage of the attack is reduced or the attack is a complete failure and if there is a aircraft base nearby there will be event saying there was a aircraft fight between the nation you're fighting make it 50/50 chance you win the exchange it will be a fun way to add the airforce in the game

Edited by idea man

On 6/6/2022 at 11:09 AM, Dimitry Yazov said:

if you upload the dex files? then andorid community can port it or edit it 

I don’t change files through dex, and I just don’t have them, if I had them, I would immediately transfer them, but to create them, you have to sweat a lot.

On 6/13/2022 at 5:58 PM, idea man said:

Hey you just gave me a idea with this do you care to listen to my idea it is to make a mod where there's a option to make a aircraft base(if the aircraft base is destroyed you can cripple a nations airforce)it can be used to make 2 aircraft a turn where you can use it to target any country you're at war with the range should be like 5-20 provinces and it will basically be bombardment of the city you targetted with removing 20% of city defenders and destroying 30% of infrastructure and 10% of economy basically you will get a event that says the city has been successfully bombed but to counter this you should add a new structure called anti air defense where the damage of the attack is reduced or the attack is a complete failure and if there is a aircraft base nearby there will be event saying there was a aircraft fight between the nation you're fighting make it 50/50 chance you win the exchange it will be a fun way to add the airforce in the game

good idea, but I'm busy creating a mod through which everyone else can make their mods.

On 6/11/2022 at 10:27 PM, NutKuys said:

It is normal that the bot don't use the nuclear feature ? When i bomb them i don't need to attack them lol just click on peace negotiation and boom we are not in war. The mod isn't made perfectly

I agree, the mod is not perfect, but the bots probably just don’t have enough money for it, and I didn’t do the desire to accumulate money for a nuclear strike, because it is firstly difficult and long.

On 5/20/2022 at 1:22 AM, Mega4oSS said:

on a.p.k files source condensed in to dex, but I don't succeed compile dex files.

I will make this mod, but not today

Can you tell which classes you edited/created?

On 6/16/2022 at 11:56 AM, Mega4oSS said:

good idea, but I'm busy creating a mod through which everyone else can make their mods.

What do you mean by a mod which everyone else can use to make their mods? Do you mean something like a modding tool?

Edited by BackToTheBrickStudios

I have a problem with the mod. I downloaded it and did exactly what the guy in the tutorial did and booted up the mod. It worked fine for a short amount of time and booted up my ww2 save. I made reactors and bunkers and had 2/3 bombs made. I invaded France and nuked Paris. When I clicked the drop nuke button the game crashed. Going back into the mod only crashed the game at 99%. I even tried deleting all of the mod files and installing them again, didn't work. What do I do? (the vanilla game is fine btw)

10 hours ago, Saint Sauron said:

Good brother, compared with this module, I am more curious about when advanced audio can be installed on Android?

Hmm, I can try to transfer it, right now I'll try to start the emulator first

On 5/13/2022 at 8:33 AM, Mega4oSS said:

Hello!

Have you ever wanted to start nuclear war in age of history 2? 
If yes, then this mod is definitely for you, because it will add new mechanics.
New buildings:
Nuclear reactor - give you possibility create a nuclear warhead.
Bunker - reduce damage of nuclear explosion (save most population and army)

изображение.png

Nuclear Warheads
This is what you will destroy the enemy.
Once every 40 turns, a nuclear warhead will be produced.
The number of turns for production can be reduced by building another nuclear reactor.
Throw Nuclear Warhead
To throw a nuclear warhead, select province and press the red button "Throw Nuclear Warherad"
(Button show after upgrading technology level to 0.65)
After pressing, an explosion occurs with a characteristic sound.
In next turn you see event:

изображение.png

After the attack, you should not relax, if enemy owns nuclear weapons, an answer will fly at you.
Download
PC VERSION: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LesJThSs4mf5V2YQ7rTVAUx_4JXvGn1v/view
FIX-26062022: http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/208168-nuclear-age/?do=findComment&comment=299710
ANDROID VERSION: In developing...

If you find a bug: !Nightmare.#1717
Installation tutorial: 

изображение.png

изображение.png

Cool!!! Can you show me how to make sound on events when they pop up?

2 minutes ago, ChristmasIslandBall said:

This sound is not called from an event.

9 hours ago, ChristmasIslandBall said:

maybe its possible in following steps

Event EditorAdd a new item and detect and play the audio file entered in the item

On 6/19/2022 at 7:39 PM, BackToTheBrickStudios said:

What do you mean by a mod which everyone else can use to make their mods? Do you mean something like a modding tool?

Something like an API, like Fabric or Forge for minecraft.

On 6/16/2022 at 6:55 PM, Mega4oSS said:

I don’t change files through dex, and I just don’t have them, if I had them, I would immediately transfer them, but to create them, you have to sweat a lot.

Wait so does this mean that you can do it you just don't have a dex file for it 

I Can send A-p-k If You Wanna

On 6/26/2022 at 10:15 PM, Mega4oSS said:

Nuclear Age
FIX-26062022

A bug was fixed due to which the mod could not be loaded with some other mods.
It is caused by the fact that the download used a part of the code that has not yet been loaded.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oXtncCuVp5UIOLJT1AYJCOtdG2Ei68px/view?usp=sharing

I do Tuto agin and try start and game dont want open it like scren is opening for second and instant closing ( I dump or something)

On 6/27/2022 at 12:15 AM, Mega4oSS said:

Nuclear Age
FIX-26062022

A bug was fixed due to which the mod could not be loaded with some other mods.
It is caused by the fact that the download used a part of the code that has not yet been loaded.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oXtncCuVp5UIOLJT1AYJCOtdG2Ei68px/view?usp=sharing

thank you now it's fixed