Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

539 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-Also make it possible to customize the names of the cities by scenario, each scenario different name of cities or more ambitiously make them change by event.-

-Make it possible to change vassal ideology, take land from him without annexing and recreating it, more types of vassal: dominion...

-Add army professionalism mechanic so the game is more intresting rather than a battle of numbers ( Lim 10 I think already added this feature), also make it increase by event.

- Add United Nations instead of HRE.

- Fix trade system, either by doing like Lim10 who supressed declare war trade option completely or by fixing it so AI do more calculations.. not just every time accepting..

-religions

-Also fix democratic nations AI so they are less likely to declare war, and more likely to condemn invasions (decrese relations). Because As I know there a class about different types of AI.

Edited by Emir of Granada

1 hour ago, Emir of Granada said:

-Also make it possible to customize the names of the cities by scenario, each scenario different name of cities or more ambitiously make them change by event.-

-Make it possible to change vassal ideology, take land from him without annexing and recreating it, more types of vassal: dominion...

-Add army professionalism mechanic so the game is more intresting rather than a battle of numbers ( Lim 10 I think already added this feature), also make it increase by event.

- Add United Nations instead of HRE.

- Fix trade system, either by doing like Lim10 who supressed declare war trade option completely or by fixing it so AI do more calculations.. not just every time accepting..

-religions

-Also fix democratic nations AI so they are less likely to declare war, and more likely to condemn invasions (decrese relations). Because As I know there a class about different types of AI.

1:possible
2:suprisingly hardest on the list (for me)
3:i dont know this feature
4: its easy without code change name of electors hre emperor and other hre things in language files and change icon of hre
5:thats easy i will add
6: ah religions its very hard but its possible i have a idea for this duplicate goverment system (thats not easy) and change mechanichs of second goverment to religions
7: thats easy too i will add more improved system 

Edited by uwut

15 minutes ago, uwut said:

1:possible
2:suprisingly hardest on the list (for me)
3:i dont know this feature
4: its easy without code change name of electors hre emperor and other hre things in language files and change icon of hre
5:thats easy i will add
6: ah religions its very hard but its possible i have a idea for this duplicate goverment system (thats not easy) and change mechanichs of second goverment to religions
7: thats easy too i will add more improved system 

Well I mean by army professionalism, basically adding a new tech that give you army attack bonuses so with 100 soldiers you can beat 200 because you have superior tech. 

Also Can you make war weariness, happiness show alongside money.

6 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Well I mean by army professionalism, basically adding a new tech that give you army attack bonuses so with 100 soldiers you can beat 200 because you have superior tech. 

Also Can you make war weariness, happiness show alongside money.

1: 100 soldier beating 200  is op but i will add a system not op 
2: so hard but i can try

1) An event editor overhaul to make it more flexible. Currently, the event editor is so bugged that text will quite simply run off the screen. Here's what would improve the event editor:

• Fixing obvious bugs (text running off the screen, conditions not working [Controlled by, army in province are examples of conditions not working], the 'decision taken' condition displaying an error message even when valid, et cetera).
    • Fix the 'Repeatable' glitch: Even when the conditions for the event are not met, the event fires anyway. Properly implemented booleans on events would prevent this.
  • Adding a search field (also known as a search box) so that modders are able to search for events and organise their events better (especially handy when the number of events exceeds 100).
  • Adding an event that is applicable to multiple participants with the following fields:
    • Random Civilisation: Selects a random country once the event fires.
    • Multiple Civilisations: Actively checks and fires the event (once conditions are met) for multiple in the list.
  • Adding a new effect that would allow for buildings to be built on provinces.
  • Adding a new effect that would annex land to a civilisation regardless of the province owner/controller.

2) New editors for existing mechanics. This would open up brand new possibilities for modders.

• Building Editor: Enables for the creation and editing of buildings, and the various effects that they would give.
  • Technology Editor: Enables for the creation and editing of technology, and the various effects that they would give.

This is just to give you ideas, do what you can...

7 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

1) An event editor overhaul to make it more flexible. Currently, the event editor is so bugged that text will quite simply run off the screen. Here's what would improve the event editor:

• Fixing obvious bugs (text running off the screen, conditions not working [Controlled by, army in province are examples of conditions not working], the 'decision taken' condition displaying an error message even when valid, et cetera).
    • Fix the 'Repeatable' glitch: Even when the conditions for the event are not met, the event fires anyway. Properly implemented booleans on events would prevent this.
  • Adding a search field (also known as a search box) so that modders are able to search for events and organise their events better (especially handy when the number of events exceeds 100).
  • Adding an event that is applicable to multiple participants with the following fields:
    • Random Civilisation: Selects a random country once the event fires.
    • Multiple Civilisations: Actively checks and fires the event (once conditions are met) for multiple in the list.
  • Adding a new effect that would allow for buildings to be built on provinces.
  • Adding a new effect that would annex land to a civilisation regardless of the province owner/controller.

2) New editors for existing mechanics. This would open up brand new possibilities for modders.

• Building Editor: Enables for the creation and editing of buildings, and the various effects that they would give.
  • Technology Editor: Enables for the creation and editing of technology, and the various effects that they would give.

This is just to give you ideas, do what you can...

i will try my best

On 7/24/2023 at 10:29 AM, Emir of Granada said:

Well since I mod in PC, all my attempts to mod on my phone were an utter failure, I just remarked that the PC version does not have Bloody Europe codes, So I added them BE codes now to the PC version.

Would you like me to share before I continue modding?

6 hours ago, uwut said:

Army Professionalism added
image.thumb.png.9a2fb49b6bb17057ada1f718389c94d1.png

what is this for

36 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

This is uwut engine, a mod with code changes.

Bloody Europe is another mod with code changes.

Well why did you bring up another topic here?

I don't know how to use forum mechanics correctly

Idk if this is possible, but it would be cool to add government centralization options separate from the government type (like unitary state, federation, and confederation) so that you can have a confederation thats also fascist or smthing

1 hour ago, bundha3 said:

Got an impossible idea.

- Customizable growth rates and terrain types per scenario.
I mean, the potential that such feature has for alternate histories is a lot.

you can do this by adding different maps in the game. Each map has it own scenarios.