Age of History 3

uwut

RISE OF WORLD V2.0 WIP 4376/4376 PROVINCES COMPLETED

22 minutes ago, Triets said:

Tôi kêu ổng add Điện Biên Phủ vs CT HCM r. Mà đừng cái gì cũng kêu VN vào hết từ từ ngta làm

image.png

image.png

it is bigger vietnam in my test scenario modern day vietnam is 23 provinces

8 hours ago, uwut said:

image.png.eb3a5c39d94b9c7474d271c60d02b07e.png

Can you change similar to this picture? I have changed a few provinces to make it look nice. Cycled parts with number 1 in it mean merge with blue province next to it. Cycled parts with number 2 in it mean merge with red province next to it. Cyled parts with number 3 in it mean cut from 2 provinces on right and left and merge to make new province. Red lines mean cut

IMG_20230605_005704.png

Edited by angamo123

5 minutes ago, angamo123 said:

Can you change similar to this picture? I have changed a few provinces to make it look nice. Cycled parts with number 1 in it mean merge with blue province next to it. Cycled parts with number 2 in it mean merge with red province next to it. Cyled parts with number 3 in it mean cut from 2 provinces on right and left and merge to make new province

IMG_20230605_005704.png

hmm thanks for information i will edit later

32 minutes ago, angamo123 said:

Ne dediğimi veya resimdeki bir şeyi anlamadıysanız bana sorabilirsiniz. İngilizce benim ilk dilim değil.

my too. i understanded every thing 

Edited by uwut

18 hours ago, Anglo-Dutch said:

pls bro pls add a gazzillion million bajillion provinces pls bro pls?

OKAY !!! I GET IT!!! NO BAJILLION PROVINCES!!!! you will regret this when your fridge is empty tomorrow

the modern world scenario is detailed its will be have all civil wars 50~ events and its will be have greece and turkey elections + moneys happines and cores will be set  and its will be haves little alliances (not big alliances like nato)+ europen union (not alliance edited version of hre system in vannila aoh2)

Edited by uwut