Age of History 3

There are going to be events to dehumanize the player in the future, to show what kind of impact their decisions can have. Currently there are only two events for Germany that do this but I will add more.

Reichskomissariat Denmark and Norway have been added

A connection between Denmark and Norway has been made since the AI does not like to naval invade

Multiple bug fixes and border fixes/changes have been made

On 7/7/2023 at 9:48 PM, Emir of Granada said:

When Germany invade succesfully UK, Germany would not retain french north and coastline under occupation, they were under occipation just to counter British Navy, so the outcome would be something like this:

Screenshot_20230706-215720.thumb.png.9c430133e1a71c60a9fd161679106929.png

The official name of the regime was not Vichy France but rather French state.

It is your choice if Reichkomissariat Belgien below can transform into Burgundy, as Himmler thought Hiltler was not racist enough so to appease him Hitler gave a bit of land.

Some ideas for Russia:

-Germany could stop if it arrived to Moscow establishing their famous reichkommiariats. the reichkommisariats should grow after each conquest of land.

But if it decide to continue until Vladivostok some ideas about it:

Screenshot_20230706-224032.thumb.png.cf443cbdb9baaeb0a2a48a02a3f33b1c.png

Screenshot_20230706-224020.thumb.png.c79960a02fad691d03f776f27f498cd8.png

The Reichkommisariat Turkestan is historically accurate since it was a proposition given to the Furhrer.

the Reichkommisariats Russland and Turkestan would eventually collapse to form Rusdian West revolutionary front.

Screenshot_20230706-224027.thumb.png.a5dd6d7f37c6085e36d569344e94cadb.png

If Germany decide to advance until Siberia.

Well because if you take West Russia the rest is open and easy to conquest.

Screenshot_20230706-233025.png

Could you please send these images again, if you have them saved of course.

There is now an event for improving Germanies air safety.

If you decide to improve it Hindenburg will land safely
If you decide not to improve it Hindenburg will explode

The Hindenburg happens a few months after you choose if you want to improve air safety or not

In an update after this one, so beta 0.7 which focuses on Germany, in 1943 if you do not reach Moscow there will be an event popping up asking you if you want to prepare for an operation to kill Hitler

If you decide to do it and the operation is successful a new leader will be able to be chosen by the player

Currently we only have Goering's portrait but there will be at least three choices, one of them being Himmler

image.png.cd5885855219b3dfc0b53b86721f1a3b.png image.png.1bd99808f76dc66cfefb157af0e123b8.png

The portrait with no leader means no one is currently ruling over your country.

I am currently taking ideas for historical/non-historical events and possibilities. Also music recommendations for USGW preferably WW2 related would be appreciated as well

54 minutes ago, Wooodex said:

I am currently taking ideas for historical/non-historical events and possibilities. Also music recommendations for USGW preferably WW2 related would be appreciated as well

it will nice if you add after defeat of soviet union to germany, operation tannebum event to germany: germans Switzerland invasion plan 

Edited by uwut

1 hour ago, uwut said:

it will nice if you add after defeat of soviet union to germany, operation tannebum event to germany: germans Switzerland invasion plan 

Yeah there is an event for when Soviet Union falls to Germans, in this new beta I have added some more border changes to the Soviet Defeat outcome and some events to Reichskommissariats

Operation Tannenbaum sounds interesting, sure I can add it. Thank you for the suggestions

2 minutes ago, Wooodex said:

Yeah there is an event for when Soviet Union falls to Germans, in this new beta I have added some more border changes to the Soviet Defeat outcome and some events to Reichskommissariats

Operation Tannenbaum sounds interesting, sure I can add it. Thank you for the suggestions

in hoi4 if soviet union capitulates to germany, germany  makes operation tannebum after that 

14 minutes ago, uwut said:

in hoi4 if soviet union capitulates to germany, germany  makes operation tannebum after that 

I see, yeah makes sense. I could do that as well

16 hours ago, Wooodex said:

In a week or two hopefully, unless school has other plans for me

And can You Add Reichskommissariat Mitterafrika

The Albanian and Lithuanian tree's have been added, with them multiple bug fixes.

I just need to write the text for Albania and add pictures to Albanian and Lithuanian events, and the historical ai scenario. Its very possible that the next 0.6 beta will be next week.

I have also added events to other countries aswell (Italy, Germany, Poland, Soviet Union, Bulgaria) but the number of events added to each of these nations does not go above 5-6