Age of History 3
Unity

Completely Updated Aoc 2 Prov Map Game Version 1.01586_ELA

i Completely redraw everything fix missing islands and add sea providences to it and made it for the current version of the game

Soon i will do all Scenarios for you all

google drive link for full resolution Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DInr1qe8kUCNqeZPafe-u85bh1FBLyLc/view?usp=drivesdk

Preview

image.thumb.png.4774bc931d22f9b881dec97e92449373.png

Edited by aunitydevteam

Now with this you can fix the provinces.

I mean, the vanilla map is not bad at all, but Lucas made others feel weird or misplaced. like the old borders of the first Mexican empire. Besides, the game includes the flag of the commune of France that comes from the Kaiserreich, so at some point in the development of the game it was planned to make the borders of the Kaiserreich?

Examples of misplaced or inaccurate provinces:

World War I borders

Victorian-era borders (including some such as those of the Peru-Bolivian Confederation and the Argentine Confederation)

cold war frontiers

modern borders (only as of 2018 when the game came out)

current administrative provinces (that is, the states of countries like the US because there is Quebec and Catalonia)

World War II borders

5 minutes ago, Sasuke el emo Uchija said:

I mean, the vanilla map is not bad at all, but Lucas made others feel weird or misplaced. like the old borders of the first Mexican empire. Besides, the game includes the flag of the commune of France that comes from the Kaiserreich, so at some point in the development of the game it was planned to make the borders of the Kaiserreich?

World War I borders

Victorian-era borders (including some such as those of the Peru-Bolivian Confederation and the Argentine Confederation)

cold war frontiers

current administrative provinces (that is, the states of countries like the US because there is Quebec and Catalonia)

World War II borders

i followed directly from the game but i could end up fixing it btw Alaska is already fixed in my map, in the game its province was messed up

28 minutes ago, aunitydevteam said:

i followed directly from the game but i could end up fixing it btw Alaska is already fixed in my map, in the game its province was messed up

Actually it was missing a piece but what difference does it make. The thing is that I am surprised that the provinces are not exactly as they really were.

in the development of AOC2/AOH2 the borders of the First Mexican Empire were correct, but apparently in the final version they are not perfect and are inaccurate. I guess it was made to make it simpler, but this causes problems when trying to make a historical map like WW1 WW2, Cold War etc.

10 hours ago, aunitydevteam said:

i Completely redraw everything fix missing islands and add sea providences to it and made it for the current version of the game

google drive link for full resolution Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DInr1qe8kUCNqeZPafe-u85bh1FBLyLc/view?usp=drivesdk

Preview

Hey do u have discord? Can you edit Ukraine, here's the map I edited449126336_902_20230805235926.thumb.png.1e07bbf9aa1a6259276fc5eff5f077e1.png

Edited by KermelSausage

8 hours ago, aunitydevteam said:

and someone annoying as fuck came to patch it a little bit  

---- SHOWCASE ----

ORIGINAL

image.png.e2c9a27f2a179efc8650c5cccc1d287a.png

PATCHED

image.png.eeb2a84b25d6b8167a72a99677c5e071.png

Edited by bundha3

On 8/5/2023 at 6:29 PM, aunitydevteam said:

Preview

Has it done yet?

On 8/5/2023 at 9:33 PM, aunitydevteam said:

Can you share you map?

On 8/5/2023 at 6:29 PM, aunitydevteam said:

Preview

Have you fixed Phu Quoc island near Vietnam-Cambodia border? In vanilla the island has been given to Cambodia

On 8/5/2023 at 11:26 AM, Sasuke el emo Uchija said:

World War I borders

cold war frontiers

World War II borders

some administrative territories, also called states or provinces especially this works for mods like Addon+

1248968417_United_States_administrative_divisions_-_es_-_colored_svg.thumb.png.9b71778122fe24b6185a3c3aac6ee613.png

1595359879_Espaa_fronteras.png.4f31d5e9afccbabad0b7ef347d8a8fd0.png

Brazil_Labelled_Map_svg.thumb.png.219e84f5a0144ab36185bdcbe07e7b91.png

Geopolitical_map_of_Canada.thumb.png.e1ace92b446d5a275a438af9a67085e2.png

Argentina_-_mapa_de_las_provincias_svg.thumb.png.35da41066da04494afb45b58e53a37c9.png