Age of History 3

I request that a Viking Age scenario be added to the game.. I've tried, but on mobile, it is painful. 

I ask a map of the world during the Viking Age. Im so sorry to ask, and I feel very ashamed to ask, but it is a very significant time in history, and it will be fun. If someone does this, god bless you.

Thats it thanks!

Just now, Heidelmann said:

I ask a map of the world during the Viking Age. Im so sorry to ask, and I feel very ashamed to ask, but it is a very significant time in history, and it will be fun. If someone does this, god bless you.

I understand...I hope Lukasz hears you

Just now, Heidelmann said:

and I feel very ashamed to ask

Dont be ashamed for simply requesting something man! :)

On 3/6/2019 at 6:32 PM, TimDee58 said:

I'm starting to work on creating a scenario for the period 900 - 1000 ad, they will be included in that...

Holy crap I would build a statue of you if that scenario arrives!! You see, I'm half Swedish and my grandmother enlightened me with Icelandic tales and stories of the raids across European coasts throughout my childhood, and she passed away recently at the age of 96 and I've been trying roleplay in memory of her stories.. so it would really make me very happy! Thanks!!

On 3/6/2019 at 6:06 PM, Ramiro007 said:

I understand...I hope Lukasz hears you

Dont be ashamed for simply requesting something man! 🙂

No it makes me feel incompetent to those that have the talent and patience to create scenarios

11 hours ago, Heidelmann said:

You see, I'm half Swedish and my grandmother enlightened me with Icelandic tales and stories of the raids across European coasts throughout my childhood, and she passed away recently at the age of 96 and I've been trying roleplay in memory of her stories..

I understand...im sorry for your loss.Thats a very good way of honoring her memory!

11 hours ago, Heidelmann said:

No it makes me feel incompetent to those that have the talent and patience to create scenarios

You are not incompetent,you merely dont know how to do an scenario for mobile/PC and,naturally, you are requesting that someone creates that scenario.All of us have been in that position,dont worry
PS:a game that could do the trick is CK2,have you played it?

4 hours ago, Heidelmann said:

Oh crusader Kings ii? I've heard and seen gameplay, but haven't played yet

Yes,its a pretty good game! and it has the viking invasion! the only bad thing that it has is that it has lots of DLCs but if you live in a country with good economy that will cease to be a problem