Age of Civilizations
SnowHalation1

Second Cold War

This scenario is purely my imagination and it's probably very no realistic so please don't take it too seriously.

Events will be added later hopefully.

(Also, creator of this game, can you make custom ideology and ability to change other country's ideology in peace deals? Ability to stage an ideological civil war on other country would be also great.)

So what happened is that China invented a better version of communism and spread it throughout Asia. However, the west is strongly against it and made NATO a global alliance. China seeks the incoming threat and started to spread the new ideology throughout the world with diplomacy and revolutions. Many of them did succeed but India, Mexico, and Egypt revolutions ended in a stalemate.

After Putin died, people made a demand for a new government that would restore the old Russian Empire. The new government was fascist. It spreaded Fascism across Arabian Penisula and Africa.

The part of Balkans that was neither affected by communism and fascism finally decided that they should put their difference behind and unite under a single alliance fighting the Communist and Fascists.

The world was never so divided before. Will the new communism overcome their enemies and become the one left, or will the Russian finally prevail after centuries of defeat? Or maybe the west maintenance their dominance, defeating their final enemy and thus get world domination?

SecondColdWar Files.rar

second cold war.PNG

Edited by SnowHalation1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Windows XP Mapping
      This is my own future scenario taking place in the year 5000 AD

• By MatijaVojnic
      Hey everyone!
      I made a new scenario which includes events too! This is a historical scenario about Balkan wars which were in period of 1912-1913. First Balkan War was against Ottoman Empire and Second Balkan War was against Bulgaria.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      How to install?
      -Simply move balkanwars folder to E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations\map\Earth\scenarios
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Screenshots:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      NOTE: Austria-Hungary has nothing to do with Balkan Wars, it is just added for estetics. 
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Challenges:
      -Form Yugoslavia with Serbia
      -Conquer everything with Ottoman Empire/Austria-Hungary
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I recommend you to listen to this while you are playing this scenario:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_l4nKL7p0&t=2s

balkanwars.zip
    • By Mic
      Hello Guys!
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am creating a scenario of the Cold War (post World War II). I have already finished the territories of the game (It is not 100 percent correct, because of the lack of provinces, and yes, I do not know how to play in the editor of provinces .-). Well, I want the scenario to have it all: - Events with several options (can alternate history and the winning side of the Cold War); - Something historical (Historical events, to leave more fun and realistic): - Leaders for each nation; - Events for small nations or that few people would play (Events to leave small nations more playable and interesting). This is what I want for my scenario! In the future, when I learn to tinker with the editor of provinces I will add some provinces, but I can not promise this. And if someone wants to help make the part of the provinces, I put the name in the credits of the scenario and also in the "authors" of the scenario. It is! Thanks for reading so far and in the near future I will be releasing the first version. Suggestions, criticisms and help, welcome =) Up until!  

West vs East - 1946 Scenario.rar
    • By Squirrelze
      This is my Alternative Future to the World. 
      It starts in the year 2050, which doesn't seem to long away. But a lot can happen in 31 years.
      (*Brief history coming soon*) 
      If you have suggestions on how to improve the map, comment your thoughts below and I will attempt to make your ideas a reality.
      Enjoy! 😄
      1543668518675srymrfas.rar
    • By Jaggwagg
      ~ A mod that aims to bring the future into Age of Civilizations II !

About:
      Futura is a total conversion mod that aims to bring the future into Age of Civilizations II. New scenarios, events, UI, music, and so much more has been added to Age of Civilizations II. Let the future be in your hands with this mod. Remember, this mod is realistic, and all features are based on today. However, this is based purely on political standpoints (obviously climate change and other drastic effects could or would have happened).
      Also, these scenarios might change based on current political standpoints. These scenarios are also based on the idea of no more global conflict in the future (which is the realistic option, but things can dramatically change).
      Keep in mind the supported scenarios are 2050, 2100, 2200, Machine War, and Machine War Aftermath. Any other scenarios might make the game crash or cause unexpected behavior.

Download:
      It is important to backup your current Age of Civilizations II folder as this mod will change many files.
      AoC2 - Futura Mod - v0.2
      Mod DB Page

Features:
      • 2050, 2100, 2200, Machine War, and Machine War Aftermath scenarios
      • United Nations
      • Completely new futuristic looking UI
      • New countries
      • Current and future canals (Panama, Suez, Kiel, Thia, and Mexico)
      • New music (all music by Kevin MacLeod)
      • New governments
      • New diseases
      • New ages

Planned Features
      • New events and formable countries
      • Decision system
      • AI and nuclear warfare
      • More scenarios

2050 Scenario:

2100 Scenario:

2200 Scenario:

Machine War Scenario: