Age of Civilizations
SnowHalation1

Second Cold War

This scenario is purely my imagination and it's probably very no realistic so please don't take it too seriously.

Events will be added later hopefully.

(Also, creator of this game, can you make custom ideology and ability to change other country's ideology in peace deals? Ability to stage an ideological civil war on other country would be also great.)

So what happened is that China invented a better version of communism and spread it throughout Asia. However, the west is strongly against it and made NATO a global alliance. China seeks the incoming threat and started to spread the new ideology throughout the world with diplomacy and revolutions. Many of them did succeed but India, Mexico, and Egypt revolutions ended in a stalemate.

After Putin died, people made a demand for a new government that would restore the old Russian Empire. The new government was fascist. It spreaded Fascism across Arabian Penisula and Africa.

The part of Balkans that was neither affected by communism and fascism finally decided that they should put their difference behind and unite under a single alliance fighting the Communist and Fascists.

The world was never so divided before. Will the new communism overcome their enemies and become the one left, or will the Russian finally prevail after centuries of defeat? Or maybe the west maintenance their dominance, defeating their final enemy and thus get world domination?

SecondColdWar Files.rar

second cold war.PNG

Edited by SnowHalation1

5 hours ago, russl said:

Can i put this senario in my own android version of game

Just god a mod in yesterday.  Prepare to lose your games and custom scenarios though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ninetiethbeef08
      Do you want me to share the a_p_k for the ported mod? Or help me not get ban check out my tutorial how to download Major Aoc2 mods
    • By 11:59 Development Team
      So What Is 11:59?
      11:59 is a total overhaul mod that focuses on historical accuracy as well as gameplay. Basically everything has been changed or altered, save for the core game mechanics or unmoddable pieces of the game. The feature list includes a brand new Decisions mechanic, (this will popup if your country has decisions scripted for it), a DEFCON mechanic (which is still work-in-progress), map changes, such as the 38th parallel in Korea (pictured below), West Berlin; canals, such as the Kiel Canal, the Panama Canal, and the Suez Canal. A brand new interface has been implemented. The soundtrack has been completely redone, and the list of tracks expanded to 52. There are now ~100 events, some of which are events that influence the AI's decisions (these events only popup for the AI, never the player) to ensure that it stays somewhat historical within the supported scenario: The Bear And The Eagle. Even more features such as custom province pictures for certain cities, the United Nations, and states and regions are also mentioned below.
      Furthermore, the soundtrack has been completely redone, with 53 new songs. The interface has also been completely redone, so has the states (regions in the base game). Nothing has been spared. (Download by viewing our ModDB profile).

11:59 also features a realistic world map:

Colourized Event Images:

A Completely Redone Interface:

Detailed Demographic Maps:

Detailed Administrative Divisions, complete with ~120 new provinces, and 1.309 new states:

New Terrain Pictures are also planned:

More features are evidently planned for the next release, 0.9b: The Sun Finally Set, with new decolonisation mechanics:

The Future:

• By peuli22
      This scenario takes place in 1950 after WW2
      1552758225743zghtgevh.rar
      if you see any problem tell me and i will try to solve it

Btw Im from Czech republic
    • By Windows XP Mapping
      This is my own future scenario taking place in the year 5000 AD

• By MatijaVojnic
      Hey everyone!
      I made a new scenario which includes events too! This is a historical scenario about Balkan wars which were in period of 1912-1913. First Balkan War was against Ottoman Empire and Second Balkan War was against Bulgaria.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      How to install?
      -Simply move balkanwars folder to E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations\map\Earth\scenarios
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Screenshots:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      NOTE: Austria-Hungary has nothing to do with Balkan Wars, it is just added for estetics. 
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Challenges:
      -Form Yugoslavia with Serbia
      -Conquer everything with Ottoman Empire/Austria-Hungary
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I recommend you to listen to this while you are playing this scenario:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_l4nKL7p0&t=2s

balkanwars.zip
  • Popular Now