Age of History 3

Because they do not do in multiplayer each player has their turns, one player can go 100 turns while the other goes 1000 turns. It's just a suggestion. but thanks for the comment.

Edited by UnkinkingList

Just now, VitalianXXI said:

Do a thing like , everybody need to accept the turns to pass , just do a accept sistem like in Age Of Conquest IV (Its free btw , just to see how it can work in AOCII) 😁

thats's what i thinked

but the thing is,the people accept the pass,sure gonna have millions of trolls

Edited by Luxx

26 minutes ago, Luxx said:

thats's what i thinked

but the thing is,the people accept the pass,sure gonna have millions of trolls

put an option in the multiplayer menu where you can create rooms or servers where you can have administrators, moderators and so on, taking care of the trolls.

Edited by UnkinkingList

Just now, UnkinkingList said:

put an option in the multiplayer menu where you can create rooms or servers where you can have administrators, moderators and so on, taking care of the trolls.

good

vote kick is a good idea too

3 hours ago, Strangefancypants said:

Multiplayer sounds great but you can bribe huge factions to attack another faction for as little as 1000 gold, so on that note i agree its a little too early to make multiplayer

1000 gold

For me is 100.000 gold hehehe

Edited by UnkinkingList

Don't remember when but in the past I once tweeted him on Twitter where I said him this idea and I remember him replying back saying something like that he would add the real multiplayer function in AoC3 even though I don't know if he has changed his mind or not.

Multiplayer would be extremely hard and painful to program. He would have to do a lot of work, and during that, expect NO new content and NO new updates because it would take him a long time and a lot of effort to do. Once the players are angry enough of lack of Multiplayer, someone will naturally make a Multiplayer Mod without us having to kill off any enjoyment Łukasz might have in his life.

17 hours ago, ($Jake$) said:

Multiplayer would be extremely hard and painful to program. He would have to do a lot of work, and during that, expect NO new content and NO new updates because it would take him a long time and a lot of effort to do. Once the players are angry enough of lack of Multiplayer, someone will naturally make a Multiplayer Mod without us having to kill off any enjoyment Łukasz might have in his life.

I would personally rather have Lukasz make the game multiplayer. I don't really like having to download mods to a game that already gets updated. That's just me though.

2 hours ago, Sonicsweden1 said:

I would personally rather have Lukasz make the game multiplayer. I don't really like having to download mods to a game that already gets updated. That's just me though.

Idk about you but I rather have more content than multiplayer...