Age of Civilizations
sabit

AOC2 iron theme mod (motif in hoi4)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By EternalDreamer
      // English //
      Very good, community! How are you today?
        I feel they have to remind me, I am the person who recently published a post called "Ultimate Governments Mod", well, I warn you that I lost the original file and I am redoing the mod ONLY in Spanish and English.   Maybe at the end of the month start to translate to Portuguese and French, and when I finish Polish, German, Lithuanian, and Italian. Sure, I need help to make this mod, therefore, I would like to help me finish this project by suggesting new forms of government and helping translate to make this mod faster.   // Spanish (Español)  //   ¡Muy buenas, comunidad! ¿Cómo estás hoy? Siento que tienen que recordarme, soy la persona que recientemente publicó una publicación llamada "Ultimate Governments Mod", bueno, te advierto que perdí el archivo original y estoy rehaciendo el MOD SOLAMENTE en español e inglés. Tal vez al final del mes comience a traducir al portugués y al francés, y cuando termine polaco, alemán, lituano e italiano. Claro, necesito ayuda para hacer este mod, por lo tanto, me gustaría ayudarme a terminar este proyecto sugiriendo nuevas formas de gobierno y ayudando a traducir para hacer este mod más rápido.    
    • By Dave ☢
      (Note: I know there is no detail, but that's because i don't want to make spoilers, but mostly because i don't have a lot to show you just yet.)
      Age of Civilizations is a game that focuses on grand strategy, politics and other government driven elements. Łukasz Jakowski however, included something in the game that is rare in other grand strategy games. Customization. Customizing civilizations, leaders, maps, Whole scenarios, events in these scenarios, etc, etc...
      This, i think is a very good thing. The only bad thing about this, is that the game focuses more on the custom creative aspect than the realistic grand strategy one. This mod is going to be an overhaul for both these things.
      Unfortunately, a mod with the same goals named Addon+ is being created right now. My mod is still in a Debug alpha phase, and i can't release it in a state like this.
      This mod will include the following list of things:
      Scenarios:
      The Great War (World War I) With historical events, leaders and custom civilizations, starting in 1st of January, 1913.
      Overhauling the World War II Scenario in the following ways:
      Adding historical events with descisions avalible.
      Setting an other start time for the Scenario for better readiness.
      Giving More corresponding bonuses to leaders given by their personality.
      Scenario "Die Folge" (The effects) happening right after the first world war, (Yes, believe it or not, lots of stuff happened after the first world war) containing a variety of events.
      Scenario "A Modern Mona Lisa" Containing the events of mostly Hitler taking control over germany. If you want to play as a country, that is falling apart at the moment, this is for you.
      A Cold War Scenario is also being made, but i'm not promising anything for this one.
      Backgrounds:
      Including a large variety of backgrounds, from a realistic one with every little mountain on earth, to a low resolution one for computers that can't handle the mod that good.
      Government, ideologies:
      From the leftist Communism the the Extreme right Fascism there are an estimate of ~15 ideologies being made right now including governments that are only avalible on 1 country in real life, or none anymore such as Patriotism (Hungary) Democratic Republic, Deposit Monarchy, so on and so forth. Planning on creating an election system for democratic countries just like in Hearts of Iron IV.
      Languages:
      Yes, every Scenario, Custom Leader, Loading screen and such will be translated into other languages.
      Leaders:
      Of course, if we make scenarios, we need to make sure, that we have good leaders for each scenario. From a Revolutionary Gavrillo Princip to Tsar Nicolas the I., there will be as much leaders as possible.
      Thank you for reading!
      Current Status: Finished with version 0.0.0.7 on 10th of April 2019

-David

• By martianteapot
      RU - Этот мод добавляет в игру новых президентов и обновляет старых, которых в игре ещё не было. Также добавлен сценарий с Украинской войной на Крыму в ЛНР и ДНР + президенты ДНР и ЛНР. Также есть некоторые доработки. 

EN - This mod adds new presidents to the game and updates old ones that were not in the game yet. Also added a script with the Ukrainian War in Crimea, Lugansk, Donetsk + Presidents Lugansk and Donetsk. And some fix

Мод будет обновляться и в него будут добавлены новые сценарии, а также дорабатываться этот.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD? - Drag files from the archive into the root folder of the game
      КАК СКАЧАТЬ? - Перетащите файлы из архива в корневую папку игры (И заменяйте файлы, которые нужно)

DOWNLOAD Google Disc - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCF19d0UQ1ReD-diriDazNp8ZfKv_sCo/view?usp=sharing
      DOWNLOAD Media Fire - https://www.mediafire.com/file/ep2a4ou0e6dote3/UkraineWar+Presidents1.0.rar/file

• By Ninetiethbeef08
      From my Understanding, The way to port your pc mod to Android is to: STEP 1: Get the Game,Map,UI folders that you use to make the mod then you copy the folders
      I also recommend you put these folders in a folder. Step 2: Upload it

• Popular Now