Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A scenario I have been working on is what I like to call the Nativity Scenario a Scenario where recent colonization doesn't occur meaning that Africa, Asia, and some other places aren't colonized.  The idea came into my head thanks to what if Scramble for Africa never happened etc... where I wanted to apply this to the whole world in some way but it's not.me just pasting other maps together into.one I also made some slight alternate changes to some places to reflect the different timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

A scenario I have been working on is what I like to call the Nativity Scenario a Scenario where recent colonization doesn't occur meaning that Africa, Asia, and some other places aren't colonized.  The idea came into my head thanks to what if Scramble for Africa never happened etc... where I wanted to apply this to the whole world in some way but it's not.me just pasting other maps together into.one I also made some slight alternate changes to some places to reflect the different timeline.

 

2 hours ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-12-55.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-12-55.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-13-29.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-13-35.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-13-44.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-13-55.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-14-06.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-14-14.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-14-35.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-16-14-49.png

Interesant alternate history map! I love this type of scenarios.Anyway,why the colonization of some places like America occured and it didn't occur in places like India and Africa? I'm so interested in the history of alternate history maps,so I want to know all the details hehe. (For example,what's the year of beggining of the scenario?) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lucas L said:

 

Interesant alternate history map! I love this type of scenarios.Anyway,why the colonization of some places like America occured and it didn't occur in places like India and Africa? I'm so interested in the history of alternate history maps,so I want to know all the details hehe. (For example,what's the year of beggining of the scenario?) 

I'd start it around at the end of the 18th century seeing that the U.S. didn't manifest Destiny much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

I'd start it around at the end of the 18th century seeing that the U.S. didn't manifest Destiny much.

Oh! But I suppose that all the conquests that happened before that moment are maintained in the map,so what happened to Dutch East Indies and Australia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lucas L said:

Oh! But I suppose that all the conquests that happened before that moment are maintained in the map,so what happened to Dutch East Indies and Australia?

The Netherlands in this timeline after losing all of their colonies lost Indonesia during the Napoleonic Wars when the Netherlands were occupied the Indonesians that lived within Dutch territory managed to revolt and push out the Dutch  while the British with Australia made an agreement with the aborigines of Australia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

The Netherlands in this timeline after losing all of their colonies lost Indonesia during the Napoleonic Wars when the Netherlands were occupied the Indonesians that lived within Dutch territory managed to revolt and push out the Dutch  while the British with Australia made an agreement with the aborigines of Australia.

Oh! I understand...great alternate history!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-08.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-28.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-41.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-49.png

Screenshot_2019-04-06-20-35-58.png

Four things:

1.-I suppose that the British took all the coast of Australia and the inner of Australia are for the tribes (and that was the "Treaty")

2.-Wow,I hadn't seen until now,what happened to the Ottomans? They losed a lot of territories,the frontiers are like in WW1.(Bulgaria it's so strong hehe)

3.-I suppose that the British took the Falklands and a part of South Argentina,but,why are two countries on the actual Argentina?

4.-Which are the "states" between Bolivia and Brazil? Are they tribal civilizations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lucas L said:

Four things:

1.-I suppose that the British took all the coast of Australia and the inner of Australia are for the tribes (and that was the "Treaty")

2.-Wow,I hadn't seen until now,what happened to the Ottomans? They losed a lot of territories,the frontiers are like in WW1.(Bulgaria it's so strong hehe)

3.-I suppose that the British took the Falklands and a part of South Argentina,but,why are two countries on the actual Argentina?

4.-Which are the "states" between Bolivia and Brazil? Are they tribal civilizations?

The Mapuche a tribe has managed to adapt to Western technologies to survive kinda of like Japan but the country isn't developed but it's a republic. Yes the country in between Bolivia and Brazil is an Amazon Rainforest tribe

Edited by Basileia Ton Rhomaion
To add more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

The Mapuche a tribe has managed to adapt to Western technologies to survive kinda of like Japan but the country isn't developed but it's a republic.

Oh,I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SUDAMXX said:

 

Yo utilizo el traductor, Pero Se Supone Que No entiendo porque esta en ingles xD, AY ESTA EL CHISTE

Ahhhhhhh vale,es que como no sabíamos si sabías usar siquiera un traductor...xD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SUDAMXX said:

Yo utilizo el traductor, Pero Se Supone Que No entiendo porque esta en ingles xD, AY ESTA EL CHISTE

jajajjajajajaj

 

4 hours ago, Lucas L said:

Ahhhhhhh vale,es que como no sabíamos si sabías usar siquiera un traductor...xD.

Te pasaste cabrón xD te pasaste xD hasta a mi me dolió xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, krauser3ful said:

jajajjajajajaj

 

Te pasaste cabrón xD te pasaste xD hasta a mi me dolió xD

Es verdad es verdad,a lo mejor me fusila...espera,¿sabrá usar un arma? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Lucas L said:

Es verdad es verdad,a lo mejor me fusila...espera,¿sabrá usar un arma? xD

supongo... siempre va diciendo que fusilara a la gente, así que... debe saber usar un arma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

supongo... siempre va diciendo que fusilara a la gente, así que... debe saber usar un arma.

A lo mejor solo nos amenaza porque cree que nunca le vamos a llevar la contraria.Espera,eso quiere decir...¡REVOLUCIÓN! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...