Age of Civilizations

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Lucas L
      I saw that Lukasz has added the Crimea peninsula as a part of Ucrania, when the Crimea peninsula is now under russian occupation (''Republic of Crimea'') so I did some maps and leaders about the "Annexation of Crimea by Russian Federation".
      Some new things:
      -Leader of Ucrania during the provisional government during the Crisis of Crimea of 2014 (Arseni Yatseniuk)
      -The ''Prime Minister'' of the 'Republic of Crimea' Serguei Aksionov.
      -Map of the crisis of Crimea (2014) In this map, I added The ''Republic of Crimea'' as a vassal of Russia with the best relations, and Ucrania is near to the war with the Republic of Crimea and Russia.
      -I also added The ''Republic of Crimea'' in  a Europe map of 1st of january of 2019 (created by me), as a vassal of Russia.
      About tecnology: All the civilizations have the standard tecnology level, 0,45.
      Update 26/03/2019:
      I am from android and I can't share a download link until the Workshop arrives, but I can share some pictures with you (The first three pictures are of the map of "Annexation of Crimea by Russian Federation" in 2014, and the other picture it's from the "Republic of Crimea" in my created map "Europe 1st january of 2019")
      PICTURES:
      https://imageshack.us/i/poy31yW1p
      https://imageshack.us/i/pnlewPoup
      https://imageshack.us/i/poof9BYPp
      https://imageshack.us/i/pm9C8TmWp
      Release: Waiting for Workshop...
      Thank you for reading!
    • By PANTIC_TIME_NEWS
      Hello
      ABOUT aocII 3v update 
      I want to take a  break 
      maybe it'll come out next month next week idk maybe 
      @pantic
    • By WolodyaRed21
      This mod add Monika Empire from Doki Doki Literature Club.
      JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA 

Just Monika.rar
    • By viktor77727
      I don't know if it's just me or a common bug but I added Belarussian cores in Poland so that only Belarus can revolt around Minsk but instead of that I got Lendian revolts...in 2000's. Can you please make that only civilizations that have a core in a province can revolt in it? The other day I also got Slovenian revolts...in Vienna (they didn't cover any Slovenian provinces) which spread up to Berlin - I never added any Slovene cores.
    • By doggy_dog
      Hi, this is my first customized civ, so please if you have any criticism or bugs to report, share it. I really want to get better at this!
      This CIV of Grossdeutschland can also be made into a formable civ, to my knowledge there are tutorials on how to
      set it as a formable civ, so if you don't know how to do that, go watch the tutorial on it.
      Thanks, dearly Doug Doggy Dog. 🐶 [I'm not a  furry[

Grossdeutschland.rar

• Popular Now