Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
DiamondDude5

The Canadian Empire

What other scenarios should I do?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Random Guy111
      If you're an Aoc2 player, you wonder, how good am I compared to other players.  You will find out here!  If you can, please post a screenshot of the best empire you made!  Here's one of mine (I'll add more overtime): 
    • By ANEXIS
      The Scenario of States of Ottoman Empire
      Open game Files and Put the ''1588281998908ngdsyscx'' File into map>Earth>scenarios
      Enjoy!
      Download:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/y33vwdw5y3s24xn/Ottoman_Empire.rar/file

• By Edisonek
      Siemka, przedstawiam wam scenariusz z 1600 roku. Pracowałem nad nim ok.4 miesiące z przerwami,a jak miałem skończyć,to musiałem coś poprawiać.Mam nadzieję, że nie ma żadnych błędów w granicach.Czytałem nawet wikipedie po angielsku hehe ;D.Jeżeli są błędy w granicach państw,walnijcie screenshota i według granic prowincji w grze narysujcie poprawne kontury.
      Hi, this is scenario from 1600. I worked on it for four months with breaks. I hope you'll like it 🙂

Wesołych opóźnionych świąt :D! Witam was po 8 miesiącach z kolejnym updatem! Tym razem update dodaje kolejne państwa oraz daje mapę WIELKIEJ EUROPY z 1600 roku. Również update wprowadza korektę granic, szczególnie tę Polski.
      Hi people! After 8 months I made an update. I add new countries and a map from 1600 for 'Big Europe'.
      Polish version:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/uz4jevuwaiyya79/1600_%28update_i_wielka_europa%29_2.rar/file
      English version:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/nh8xclhmrelyjwt/1600_%28English%29_%28update_and_Big_Europe%29.rar/file

• By NotSoAmerican
      I felt like making a North American Map, So that is what i'm doing. 
      I'll need a person to use AOC2 to turn into a map, I can make the provinces but someone needs to add it to the game and add colors. 
      ran into an error which is that the smaller states will probably have either two or one provinces or at most 4
      Images will be coming soon:

South Carolina and the Tail Of North Carolina (30 provinces)

Carolinas done and ect (99 provinces)
    • By Brunoo1103
      More governemnts for 1440: 
      Duchy- It´s costly to make army, and the taxation is regular. medium cost of research.
      Kingdom- It´s a regular cost to make army, and a normal taxation. medium/high cost of research  and pop. growth is +15%.
      County- it´s very costly to make army, but the taxation is high. cheap cost of research. 2.0 points of recruitment, and 1.6 of move.
      Empire- It´s very cheap to make army, but the taxation is low. High cost of research . 1.2 points of recruitment and 0.6 move. Pop. growth is +25%

to make a realistic history in these governments, follow my tips:
      if you pick a small european country, it´s Duchy
      if the civ has only 1 province, can be or a city state, or a county, if u have more than 1 province, u change to duchy.
      if you are a expressive civ in your region (e.g. you have more than 10 provinces) you change to kingdom.
      You will only be a empire if you enter in great powers list. 

i replied this here because idk how to mod this 
  • Popular Now