Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
Support me on patreon please (click here)
PROVINCES: 2021 | Plan for provinces: ~2500
Done regions: SEA, VENISTAN, VENESTAN, SLOVAKORIA, SLOVAKIORIA, UKREVOL, MARTINOVIAN NEW KINGDOM, MARTINOVIAN GUINEA, SUCHOVIA, RETWONIA, ZELAVIAN EMPIRE, MARTINOVIA, VENOSTAN KINGDOM, SCANN', MAURITOVANIA, VENOSTAN, JOHANCA, ZUZANOVIA, DESERTS, JUROVIA, STANOVIA (Retwonia, Islandia, Fourthy Union, Lapytovan Stanovia, Venes, Northern Stanovia, Nalian Zelav Stanovia, North Keban, South Keban, Protipalia, Tkebekh, East Spikc, Central Towiiu, Eastern Zi, West Spikc, Kespral-Towiiu)
Done borders: STANOVIA (Slavic Stanovia, General Stanovian State)
So, these 2 weeks I did not do much work (only 321 provinces that is 160.5 per week) but still, I have done some work lol
This is day of history number 10 and here's what i made... ehem... West Spikc is done and Kespral-Towiiu is also done. Next I made like a half from slavic stanovia. I have to say, we are nearing finish lol (And yeah, I finished at 2021 provinces for the memes) Here it is:
Interesting how few weeks ago i felt like 250 provinces is too much and now i feel like those 265 provinces i did this week is not enough... Anyway, it's Day of History 9! This week I made 265 provinces finished a lot of parts of stanovia and had a lot of concentration about this project. Also, I rised the number of planned provinces by 500 because as I see, a lot of provinces will be still needed lol. That's it, see you in a week!
IT ISSSSS DOH NUMBER 8! Another friday, another couple of provinces! This week I made 324 provinces (which is the most per week I've ever done) and finished Jurovia! Since Stanovia is huge I decided to split it up last week, and I already made 7 regions 100%! I hope we can do all of regions (exept for gss and sss) till next week! Here is the map atm:
The Sudetenland in AoH2 is not the most accurate one, and I've seen many people using it in their projects but it simply doesn't look good in my opinion
Instead of using the provinces bordering Germany I skip a few ones and add one extra one so it looks a bit more accurate
I just wanted to show it, maibe someone would find ot interesting I don't know 🙂
By Duchy of Darkis and Fungus
The long-awaited update of the mod Bloody Europe II (1.1.2)
• Capitulation of countries with the loss of most provinces, dependent on war weariness
• The player can now buy indigenous provinces from the AI with good and neutral relations for a reasonable fee
• Now AI can change ideology in democratic regimes, depending on the level of happiness
• Fixed a bug with exiting the terrain editor
• Added recruitment of troops in the occupied provinces
• You can now plunder your national provinces
• Changes to the terrain editor - increased the maximum base value of the province to 255
• Added all teams from Scenario +
• Increased robbery efficiency
• Increased income from robberies
• Now the Nazis are more aggressive
• AI in democratic regimes is able to make vassals
What's added by the Bloody Europe II developers:
• Increase the value of provinces for the capital to 20 points
• The points of the value of provinces for developed provinces and with a large population growth have also been increased
ВЂ Changes in the difficulty of the game, now it will be difficult to play on the most difficult difficulty
• AI has become even stronger
• An ultimatum can be sent in any relationship
• Investment extended to 10 moves
• Increased the growth of war fatigue
• Changes to scripts
• Increased damage to the economy and the population by robberies
• Increased the impact of changes in happiness due to taxation
• Changes for the "quality of troops" depending on the technological level, now buffs can be more than 100%
• Removed mechanics with bones, which gave extra bonuses to attack, which led to an imbalance
• Now countries with territories of up to 500 provinces can create alliances and alliances with each other
• Now, with good relations, AI often creates alliances with other states
• Now AI will often offer to become its vassal
• AI now spends fewer troops on looting, which reduces the time of wars
• Now countries when attacking a friendly country will be more "angry" at the one who attacked, and some will support the attack
• Fixed a bug when you call the army, the economy of the provinces collapses sharply
• Now you can assimilate 100 moves (change)
• Now you can improve the ratio by 200 moves (change)
• Added 2 new types of terrain:
- Big City
• Added 4 new scenarios with real population:
- Hundred Years War
- Seven Years War
- Franco-Prussian War
- Victorian Era
PC version (archive)
Installation instructions for the mod:
Installation: move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).
Installation instructions for the mod:
1.Download and run the .jar file;
2. Install as normal game;
3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;
4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).
I am sharing this mod to english users as they cannot access the vk.
Modder Studios | AOC II
I feel like the game is missing something vital. Historical strength of nations. What I mean by this is that power is purely calculated by income and income by how many provinces a civ owns. By adding these starting buffs and debuffs. Here's how they would work:
Starting buffs and debuffs can be removed by decisions in events or just by time passing. Eexample: Napoleon's France could get a starting buff to soldier attack and defence so they can realistically take on a few countries in Europe easier. They start with the buff in the Napoleonic wars start date and lose it when it's 1821.
Does anyone know some kind of automatic tool that connects all provinces without needing to do them manualy?By Kingpvz
Since I see how long does it take to do these, I'm asking :3
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls