Jump to content
Age of History Games
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | OLD TOPIC

Recommended Posts

Made some new backgrounds, if you play at PC, you can choose one of these, just rename map that you need to BE_R and BE_L, for androids it needs MT Manager or similar programm

I release it with the bugfix 0.4.2 soon

xX_DKfl6ovU.jpg

tTWJikl_CwM.jpg

Edited by Suzema

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Suzema said:

Made some new backgrounds, if you play at PC, you can choose one of these, just rename map that you need to BE_R and BE_L, for androids it needs MT Manager or similar programm

I release it with the bugfix 0.4.2 soon

xX_DKfl6ovU.jpg

tTWJikl_CwM.jpg

nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2020 at 8:05 PM, Suzema said:

Well, this problem is really exist, I find it and fix it, trouble was in bad Age_of_Civilizations file in "civilizations" folder, wait until I release 0.4.2

Sorry if i hurry you but when will you release 0.4.2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mod has a issue of crashing when I launch the game.  When I fresh install the mod, it works for about a dozen launches + a few completed campaigns, but after that it starts crashing and I have to reinstall to get it to work again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Android it's just renaming the thing but in MTmanager too?

On 2/1/2020 at 4:18 PM, Suzema said:

Made some new backgrounds, if you play at PC, you can choose one of these, just rename map that you need to BE_R and BE_L, for androids it needs MT Manager or similar programm

I release it with the bugfix 0.4.2 soon

xX_DKfl6ovU.jpg

tTWJikl_CwM.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update+bugfix for Bloody Europe II - 0.4.2

What is added / fixed:
-Fixed a bug with freezing when creating a vassal (when you click on the "Choose Civilization" button);
-Increased productivity on PC and Androids;
-Added some "wonders" from the original game;
-Increased music playlist (63, only PC);
-Fixed diplomacy in 1918 scenario, added national provinces in the scenario of the Napoleonic Wars, expanded scenario of Ancient Greece;
-New scenarios: The First Punic War, Apres Moi Le Deluge;
-New formed civilizations for the scenario of the First Punic War;
-2 new backgrounds (you can change it in folder Age of Civilizations II/map/backgrounds).

!ATTENTION! Do not forget to customise province graphics, or map will looks ugly.

You can download update on first post in this topic - http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/74870-bloody-europe-ii-last-update-25012020/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Suzema said:

Update+bugfix for Bloody Europe II - 0.4.2

What is added / fixed:
-Fixed a bug with freezing when creating a vassal (when you click on the "Choose Civilization" button);
-Increased productivity on PC and Androids;
-Added some "wonders" from the original game;
-Increased music playlist (63, only PC);
-Fixed diplomacy in 1918 scenario, added national provinces in the scenario of the Napoleonic Wars, expanded scenario of Ancient Greece;
-New scenarios: The First Punic War, Apres Moi Le Deluge;
-New formed civilizations for the scenario of the First Punic War;
-2 new backgrounds (you can change it in folder Age of Civilizations II/map/backgrounds).

!ATTENTION! Do not forget to customise province graphics, or map will looks ugly.

You can download update on first post in this topic - http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/74870-bloody-europe-ii-last-update-25012020/

Cool update! 👍

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Serb said:

How to change background on android in mt manager , i tried everything but it didnt work ?

 

1.Install MT Manager or other similar program for editing ----files;
2.Download the mod --- file and open it using the program
3. Go to the assets/map/backgrounds folder;
4. Find the BE_L and BE_R files and rename/delete them;
5. Choose from two backgrounds the one you want to put;
6. Rename this files to BE_L and BE_R;
7.Save and close the --- file;
8. Sign the ----file (Tap on the ----file-> Options-> Sign)
9. Install and run the mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Serb said:

Why was ability in scenario creator to select civilisations by clicking provinces that were their capitals removed ?

I deleted it and forgot to remake, you can do it by yourself, just go to map editor (in game), scroll down and find button "Generate suggested Civilizations" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Suzema said:

I deleted it and forgot to remake, you can do it by yourself, just go to map editor (in game), scroll down and find button "Generate suggested Civilizations" 

Ok but when i click that button it sends me to loading screen and after it loads all scenarios and says done that button is still disabled .

Edited by Serb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Serb said:

Ok but when i click that button it sends me to loading screen and after it loads all scenarios and says done that button is still disabled .

Maybe trouble in that you on Android, I'll fix it in next update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, Suzema said:

Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
-Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
-New fonts and music
-Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and unions


Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.4.2
Download links:
Android:

Yandex.disk
Google Drive
Mail.ru

PC:
Yandex.disk
Google Drive
Mail.ru


My group in VK- firstovinc

My other mods:
Age of Elder Scrolls

Age of Pirates II

fon.thumb.jpg.9d861a08aa9ebff8c0e0a57f2263bb62.jpg

 

Google drive link does now work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Suzema said:

Remaking Europe map with more provinces, 1213 prov. per 3 days

O4KUk1bPSI4.jpg

Yay cant wait , will it be for android?

Edited by Serb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...