Age of History 3

memososisi

Greater Mod Pack (+200 Scenario, +8 Maps, 15+ Ideologies) (Addin+ v7)

2 hours ago, New Britain Mapper said:

My gmail is mlwilliams2704@gmail.com but my steam account gmail is sjwilliams2728@gmail.com just don't send that to my mum's gmail actually and send it to mine only. 

5.PNG

You should put a bowl of water or food in your street to get access.

I think he is doing the same thing that TV shows do, that steal scenes from others and put them on their shows and nobody notices.

But I think he is well and has his rights, what do you think guys?

Keep it up! , I fully support you and you have your rights, so do the TV programs, but is it necessary to take a picture of my cat every time I want to download an addin + ?, can I send the same photo ?, I have no street because I live in a more or less poor neighborhood, but if there are cats, but they fight each other: 'V, then I only have my cat and my neighbor's, do you count?

😄 KEEP IT UP!

1 hour ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

I think he is doing the same thing that TV shows do, that steal scenes from others and put them on their shows and nobody notices.

Keep it up! , I fully support you and you have your rights, so do the TV programs, but is it necessary to take a picture of my cat every time I want to download an addin + ?, can I send the same photo ?, I have no street because I live in a more or less poor neighborhood, but if there are cats, but they fight each other: 'V, then I only have my cat and my neighbor's, do you count?

😄 KEEP IT UP!

You're right 😔 but it's so hard to upload scenarios for Android so I wanted to create a mod which contains all scenarios. 🤔

Edited by memososisi

7 hours ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

😄 KEEP IT UP!

Respuestas como esas me hicieron creer en el comunismo

19 hours ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

cool👍 🤔

but, yo know how to extract the scenarios from the scenarios creator?

Someone's? 😄

I Are making an scenario about alternative 2024

and i need extract my scenario

I don't understand what do you mean 😂 so sorry 🙏🤐

4 hours ago, memososisi said:

No entiendo a qué te refieres 😂 lo siento 🙏 🤐

Look, in a post I made. I shared a scenario about the future alternative 2024, and I don't know how to share it, it's like a third world war, and I created the mod in the scenario creator, and if I manage to extract the scenario, I can put a download link, you can Check the mod, and I won't have to redo the mod all the time, and I'm looking for if someone can help me 😄

20 hours ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

The f❤cking link: 

By the way, I love your videos

Thanks a lot for your support :)) Then you need to have root permissions on your Android device to share scenarios which you made on Android. :(( 

On 12/19/2019 at 11:51 PM, Rand0m said:

Kardesim google drive da erisim istiyor ne yapmaliyim?

Sokaga bir kap su ya da yemek koyup bana fotoğrafını atmalisin Dostum 😇 gerçekten bir kap olmasına gerek yok, salam sosis de verebilirsin 🌭😋