Jump to content
Age of History Games
justicewillcome28

The Great Brotherhood | Axis Victory (W-I-P)

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I am a new modder in AOC2 and am working on my own personal project as a side-project, with it being called The Great Brotherhood. It is about a German Victory in world war 2, with it starting a cold war between the Axis and the US. (Italy vs Germany vs Japan vs USA). This does NOT want to aim to be historical but a fun scenario that will include multiple events and interesting decisions that could risk your nation. Will you see the Axis rise to be a god, or fall to be a peasant? Well, you will find out when the mod comes out!

Estimate of when it comes out: Unknown, WIP

Misc. - The map has been completed aside from Asia which will be fully completed in the Clique update, which will also add events to it.

Progress - Decently far, the map will be edited a bit.

Here is an image of europe, with it having the Reichskommissariats, and Moskowien is selected.

Also, some leaders are a bit strange. They will be changed before the game is released officially!

Constructive criticism is of course accepted, thank you.

Last Thing, more ideologies will be added:
- National Socialism

- Italian Fascism

- Ultranationalism

More will be added, but those are for way later.

Download (V1): https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsghrwu7ok829xa/The New Brotherhood V1.rar?dl=0

20190923163826_1.jpg

Edited by justicewillcome28
added download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 12:44 AM, justicewillcome28 said:

Hello!

I am a new modder in AOC2 and am working on my own personal project as a side-project, with it being called The Great Brotherhood. It is about a German Victory in world war 2, with it starting a cold war between the Axis and the US. (Italy vs Germany vs Japan vs USA). This does NOT want to aim to be historical but a fun scenario that will include multiple events and interesting decisions that could risk your nation. Will you see the Axis rise to be a god, or fall to be a peasant? Well, you will find out when the mod comes out!

Estimate of when it comes out: Unknown, WIP

Misc. - The map has been completed aside from Asia which will be fully completed in the Clique update, which will also add events to it.

Progress - Decently far, the map will be edited a bit.

Here is an image of europe, with it having the Reichskommissariats, and Moskowien is selected.

Also, some leaders are a bit strange. They will be changed before the game is released officially!

Constructive criticism is of course accepted, thank you.

Last Thing, more ideologies will be added:
- National Socialism

- Italian Fascism

- Ultranationalism

More will be added, but those are for way later.

Download (V1): https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsghrwu7ok829xa/The New Brotherhood V1.rar?dl=0

20190923163826_1.jpg

Bro how do you create mods, I will like to know how. Like what are the tools you used and language and also where I can learn it thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, V3rmillion said:

Bro how do you create mods, I will like to know how. Like what are the tools you used and language and also where I can learn it thanks.

Oh, sorry for responding late. I live in MST time, and I made the leaders and map and stuff using the map editor mode, and I went into the steam files and got the files that were editied and dropped them into the RAR file I made.

On android...i'm not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 11:41 PM, justicewillcome28 said:

Oh, sorry for responding late. I live in MST time, and I made the leaders and map and stuff using the map editor mode, and I went into the steam files and got the files that were editied and dropped them into the RAR file I made.

On android...i'm not sure.

Thanks Bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One last update to the mod. It has been cancelled due to school work increasing and a lack of interest for the project. I might make small map projects, but this map is officially on hiatus until I regain interest in the mod and the subject it beholds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Shop_Soy
      Welcome to Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg's official page. SS:DKK is yet another WW2 Axis Victory scenario but with a twist: It's my story, with my characters and my lore. This scenario is heavily inspired in The New Order and Thousand Week Reich mods for HoI4 and was made only for fun, I don't condone noir support any extreme ideologies presented in this mod (With the exception of one: Nationalism).
      Content:
      -Slightly improved UI
      -A few new ideologies
      -Tons of new leaders and civilizations
      -Lots of events
      -And more (that I'm too lazy to remember)
       
      DEMO AVAILABLE!! v1.2
      https://mega.nz/file/OrIXmQ4A#i_TX1Y_uF0EATHvlxdgP_gu2WjYkEa88lH3FgQ-hJks
       
      Heil Shop Soy!
       





    • By Black_Station
      This is my second Aoc2 scenario.
      The alt history goes that when hitler invaded russia the ukranians, the kazaks and the belarussians uprised against the sssr, hitler set a fascist goverment in russia, also the axis was devided between germany, italy and japan. (Germany - Germanic Coalition, Italy - Pact Of Rome, Japan - Pasific Protection Group) Also the NCF: between America, England, Sweden and Spain. And the last faction: Strategic International between Canada and Mexico.
      Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/40onsworfy37msb/1625729697048pekfigdb.rar/file
    • By AzerTurk Mapper
      Downland : http://s7.dosya.tc/server13/cauut6/ww2_axis.rar.html
      WARNING!
      The script is not real!The scenario is alternative.
      By AzerTurk Mapper 
      February 16, 2019
      Copyright by AzerTurk Mapper  
  • Our picks

  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...